Yesterday was August 15, 2013....the day it all started. What started??? The ascent of precious metals from their bottoms. So what's the big deal? Your economic well-being, that's what. There's no turning back now, and the Central planners have gambled and lost to squash the gold market worldwide. You will see a bull market in precious metals take off now that changes the entire financial landscape of citizens and countries worldwide, and their standards of living. The wealth transfer is taking place right under our noses at this very moment, and most Americans are in the dark. If you have no money to trade for precious metals, you'll have even less in a year from now. I don't have enough either, but whatever I can possibly squeeze out from business capital to run my contracting business I'm converting to silver as this thing takes its full shape. There is still some time left, but my advice to is get online and start doing some due diligence on gold/silver, the world economies, and what's happening in Asia. KING WORLD NEWS(kwn.com) Gold/Silver.com, and other sites are worth their salt on what's being squashed by the American media outlets, and for good reason. Wake up and smell the coffee....look in the mirror....hug your wife and kids....and use the brain God gave you. Your family's future and your financial well-being are now at great risk....moreso than at anytime ever before. If I didn't whole-heartedly believe this I wouldn't be writing these words now. Someone on here should sound the trumpet....I didn't expect it to be me. I hope I'm wrong and the experts are wrong, but it don't look good for the masses. Take heed now and see for yourself if the evidence is overwhelming in favor of precious metals ownership over the dollar.....just for you and your family's sake. That is all for now.