Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    All-American
    Blog Entries

What were those websites again??? USA Watchdog.com, Zero-Hedge.com, SilverDoctors.com, SGT Report, JS Mineset, and many more. Go get some silver folks......even just a tube a month.....and start stacking some now. A little bit of acreage and living "small" would be a good idea too.......growing a garden and becoming more self-sufficient. Even if you just rent, find a place more rural and begin living a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle. I wish I had the means to live differently and have more choices.......some of you do and yet have done nothing. Time to do some research and reassess your lifestyle.....and where your dollar is going. We all know where THE DOLLAR is destined......to rob you of your purchasing power......like all fiat currencies have done in history thruout the centuries. Its lifetime is drawing nigh......soon. I'm not the guru.......just an informed nothing. Geez......just imagine what I could do IF I hit the lotto. Good luck on that, Huh?
    Last edited by regaleagle; 04-20-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.