All-American

Default George Strait concert June 1 at Alamo Dome

We've got some decent tickets in Level 1 and played big bucks for them?
    Can't wait, will be making a weekend of it and staying at El Tropicano Hotel on Riverwalk.
    We will get there on Friday and take in the food, sites and sounds and cold beer
    Doors open at the Alamo Dome at 4 p.m. Saturday and music starts at 5:30 with either Miranda Lambert or Martina McBride
    Im sure the lines will be long
    Ready to get away from Wharton County for a few days and might head to Fredericksburg and Luckenbach on Sunday for an extra day
    Anyone else going?

I will be there!

"If I have one, I'll have 13"---Blake Shelton

I will be there, too!!!! Staying at the Menger Hotel, which will be awesome, too! Can't wait!!

All-District

I will be there as well! Look for me in the floor seats! No, i didnt pay for them. One of my wifes best friends from college is engaged to The Kings nephew...

Quote Originally Posted by OLE'BULL View Post
    I will be there as well! Look for me in the floor seats! No, i didnt pay for them. One of my wifes best friends from college is engaged to The Kings nephew...
    Nice...I'm really looking forward to the show.

Great show last night! Martina and George were outstanding!! As far as Miranda...the crowd seemed to be enjoying her. I spent almost the whole time she was on stage waiting in line for drinks...no cash registers? Are you serious? Anyway, Miranda isn't really "my thing" so I at least I didn't miss what I came for. 6 hours went by fast....I'd do it all again for sure.

All-American

A great long show-Got into the stadium at 4:15 when the gates opened and lines were long and didn't wait to buy any shirts.
    We were in Sec 115 Row 7 which where great seats. We got up a few times to walk around stretch our legs.Like Martina McBride but didn't care for Miranda that much
    Got back to our hotel around 11:45 at El Tropicano to close down the bar a great weekend in San Antonio with tons of people and GS fans

Quote Originally Posted by ccmom View Post
    I will be there, too!!!! Staying at the Menger Hotel, which will be awesome, too! Can't wait!!

how did you like the hotel? We stayed at the Crockett last weekend
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

do they still have that fabuous Sunday Brunch? When we (my mom actually) had season tickets to the Majestic.. we'd go to the Menger Sunday Brunch then the Matinee' at Majestic..

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    how did you like the hotel? We stayed at the Crockett last weekend
    I like it. It has that old charm that you don't get in modern hotels. The courtyards and pool areas are beautiful. I'm sure The Crockett is similar.

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    do they still have that fabuous Sunday Brunch? When we (my mom actually) had season tickets to the Majestic.. we'd go to the Menger Sunday Brunch then the Matinee' at Majestic..
    I really don't know. We weren't too interested in food yesterday morning. . Just needed a bit of hydration and we hit the road.

I like it. It has that old charm that you don't get in modern hotels. The courtyards and pool areas are beautiful. I'm sure The Crockett is similar.
    yep it is..very simple, but comforting.what is cool about that place is the original walls in certain places..oh and it supposed to be haunted LOL
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//