Default Todd Dodge Football Camp

Todd Dodge is having his football camp June 17th-20th in beautiful Marble Falls. Bring the family and hang out in Horseshoe Bay resort. Kids from all over will attend. Go to Todddodgefootballcamp.com

Quote Originally Posted by footballfine09 View Post
    Todd Dodge is having his football camp June 17th-20th in beautiful Marble Falls. Bring the family and hang out in Horseshoe Bay resort. Kids from all over will attend. Go to Todddodgefootballcamp.com
    .....just be careful in Horseshoe Bay....if them snobs don't recognize you, they may ask you what business you have there.....and if you lie and say you have a home there, they'll ask if you've paid your homeowners association fee yet!.....About $2000.00!!!.............just kiddin' everybody.......

my boy will hopefully be at this camp.....
    I'd like to get him to Colt's camp in July too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    .....just be careful in Horseshoe Bay....if them snobs don't recognize you, they may ask you what business you have there.....and if you lie and say you have a home there, they'll ask if you've paid your homeowners association fee yet!.....About $2000.00!!!.............just kiddin' everybody.......

my boy will hopefully be at this camp.....
    I'd like to get him to Colt's camp in July too.
    I thought it was more than 2000.00!