All-American

Post A BIG Thank You!!

With the last 3A UIL sporting event ending yesterday it marked the official end of the athletic year...which means we can start focusing on next year! And I just wanna thank all the posters for making the site bigger and better than bearcat, Jacket or myself could ever have dreamed of! Thanks and let's get ready for next year!

You folks do a very good job. This has become my favorite sports site. Keep up the good work!!!

Designed and created by pirate44

All-American

Thank you for all your efforts on 3A own Low. We all can't agree on all subjects, but it gives each of us new prespectives and new information that makes the sports more interesting...I really think that the information exchanged makes for a more exciting year!

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by Matthew328:
    With the last 3A UIL sporting event ending yesterday it marked the official end of the athletic year...which means we can start focusing on next year! And I just wanna thank all the posters for making the site bigger and better than bearcat, Jacket or myself could ever have dreamed of! Thanks and let's get ready for next year!
    I'll second that! The site has gotten bigger than any of us ever imagined, and it is because of our great posters. Cant wait for the 2002 season to get under way!!!
    And Id like to appologize in advance to anyone and everyone who I will offend during the upcoming season. I promise, it's all in good fun. Now let's get ready for '02!!!!
    J2K

SinFan won't get offended anymore, J2K, he'll probably think of a come back!

All-American

Hey!! I resemble that remark! Hehe, I'm glad you appreciate us Matt, Jacket and bearcat. I agree with 66, this is a fun site and yalls dedication to keeping it is great. I look forward to all the friendly debate in the future. Kudo's to all of ya.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited June 07, 2002).]

eye of the tiger

Thank you Matthew, Jacket, and Bearcat. What a great year. Maybe we should plan a beer bash or something at a neutral site. Looking forward to next year and know it will be even better.

Just for fun to close out the year.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

OK OK Ill cease and desist with that until at least when Dave Campbell's Texas Football comes out.
    Once again great year and thanks to all that made it so great.

What the heck does Dave Campbell know about football anyway? Matt's better at pickin' winners. OOPS! I meant to say CONTENDERS.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited June 07, 2002).]

All-American

Did somebody mention beer?Great job guys and gal.Can't wait till next season.Ah hell it's already startin.

SinFan75, you gonna sign on for R4?

All-American

Nope!

Ok, I'll quit buggin ya then. Sinton is pretty much central to R4 though. Logical location.

QBKilla

Thanks again for keeping this site running. It makes the in season and off season much more fun. I cant wait till the season starts and we can get some more hot topics started.

whsfan

J2K, Apology accepted in advance. By the way Great Job of running the board! Here's to looking into the coming season.

Great job guys....yall help help out a lot with the info you give. Message boards are great. Region pages are great. Keep up the good work!!!