All-American

Best ice cream ever!!!
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!

I remember when you couldn't buy it in the Coastal Bend....had to drive all the way to Ganado to get Blue Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by AP Panther Fan View Post
    I remember when you couldn't buy it in the Coastal Bend....had to drive all the way to Ganado to get Blue Bell.
    Chad called me a while back - Publix Foods (east coast version of HEB) started carrying Blue Bell where he lives in Florida.. it's only $7.50 a half gallon lol........ it's in the 'gourmet items' section.............

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    Chad called me a while back - Publix Foods (east coast version of HEB) started carrying Blue Bell where he lives in Florida.. it's only $7.50 a half gallon lol........ it's in the 'gourmet items' section.............

crazy....I remember going into a Publix while in Ft Myers FL...everything was expensive AND those old, retiree's acted liked they owned the damn isles....rude, rude people... I have noticed the same thing while in the Rockport HEB. If there were such a thing, I would be a victim of shopping cart rage...lol.