Junior Varsity

Default Storm Is Coming!

There is a Storm developing over Morris and Upshur Counties in Northeast Texas. This Storm is expected to continue to develop over the next 36 hours and begin a strong, methodical movement westward in the morning hours Friday. By midday Friday, the Storm will be centered in the DFW area with main concern in the Arlington vicinity. Anyone in the direct path of this Storm is strongly advised to seek shelter. Both high and low pressure is expected in extreme amounts with devastating effects. All small animals and reptiles are at risk of being carried off by this Storm. This Storm will last approximately 8 hours before abating to a low "I TOLD YOU SO!"
    "Time wounds all heels." --- Groucho Marx

All-American

Hope it's past when we get there for East Bernard football game around 6 p.m.

It's sad that it took me the 5th sentence to realize what was being talked about.

Buckeye P.R.I.D.E.

Saggy Aggie

It's even worse that scoop didn't get it at all...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pawdaddy View Post
    There is a Storm developing over Morris and Upshur Counties in Northeast Texas. This Storm is expected to continue to develop over the next 36 hours and begin a strong, methodical movement westward in the morning hours Friday. By midday Friday, the Storm will be centered in the DFW area with main concern in the Arlington vicinity. Anyone in the direct path of this Storm is strongly advised to seek shelter. Both high and low pressure is expected in extreme amounts with devastating effects. All small animals and reptiles are at risk of being carried off by this Storm. This Storm will last approximately 8 hours before abating to a low "I TOLD YOU SO!"

It's not often that we get a Nor'easter in this part of the country! They normally originate offshore and blow in from the ocean so since there isn't a ocean in East Texas I'm assuming this will be a pretty mild and shortlived storm!!!!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Farmersfan View Post
    It's not often that we get a Nor'easter in this part of the country! They normally originate offshore and blow in from the ocean so since there isn't a ocean in East Texas I'm assuming this will be a pretty mild and shortlived storm!!!!!
    negative ,may be tornadoes and earthquakes involved. And tsunamis
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

Quote Originally Posted by lostaussie View Post
    negative ,may be tornadoes and earthquakes involved. And tsunamis
    Oh no, you are eating at Pancho's before the game?

All-State

lame

Saggy Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by scrub c View Post
    lame
    Haha +1