All-American
    Blog Entries

Default SILVERADO showing again on Encore

Yep, that's right. If you haven't ever seen it before, now's your chance. Starring a young Kevin Costner, Kevin Kine, and Danny Glover, this more modern western has a feel good story it's based on. I'm not gonna tell you anything about it except to just dial it up and watch it. It's full of action, suspense, and will keep you glued to the set. So take off your shoes and set awhile, and watch this movie.....Silverado. Yeeehaaa!!!
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

Very good regaleagle. You've done it again. This is one I have somehow missed but I am going to see this one. One scheduled time is on the Encore Western Channel on 11-15-12 at 10:45 A.M.
    Another good movie that has been neglected by tv has been the fifth version of The Spoilers and this one was made in 1956 and is in color. It stars Jeff Chandler, Anne Baxter, and Rory Calhoun. A good western about claim jumping in 1900 Alaska. It will be shown several times by the same channel but one time is 12-9-12 at 10:30 P.M. Enjoy!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!