Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Practice Squad

Post Best quarterback in Region 4

Who do y'all think is the best quarterback in Region 4??

toby070

McGee from Burnet is very good, and in Burnet's system, he'll light it up this year and next year.

Wimberley's QB, Hootie Churchman, is going to be a good one, but may be a year away from really shining.

Chris Hart

Burnet has the best QB and WR in Reg.4 in Stephen McGee and Jordan Shipley.

------------------
    Big Green Dawg

All-American

Adrian Alaniz of Sinton,and he'll have FIVE to throw to!!

Junior Quarterback from Hidalgo Pirates District 32-AAA, don't even remember the boy's name. But,I am sure we will hear from him.

He started last year as a sophomore, for Hidalgo. This young gentleman might make the Hidalgo Pirates the darkhorse in the district.

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited July 06, 2002).]

Talking

Originally posted by sinfan75:
    Adrian Alaniz of Sinton,and he'll have FIVE to throw to!!

Wow, he sounds very dangerous for all opposing teams. Isn't he the same player that Sinton had in baseball, as their ace pitcher?

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited July 06, 2002).]

Practice Squad

Yea, Adrian was the ace pitcher for Sinton. He was 17-0 on the year and is undefeated in 3 years, 34-0.

Originally posted by spirate_9:
    Yea, Adrian was the ace pitcher for Sinton. He was 17-0 on the year and is undefeated in 3 years, 34-0.
    I have admit he sounds very impressive and give him all the props that is an impressive record!

Chris Hart

Is this politics I'm reading about?Play football for Hidalgo,baseball for Sinton, and now back to Hidalgo sounds like Bill Clinton's involved somehow.

------------------
    Big Green Dawg

All-American

Originally posted by Chris Hart:
    Is this politics I'm reading about?Play football for Hidalgo,baseball for Sinton, and now back to Hidalgo sounds like Bill Clinton's involved somehow.

I fail to see how the above threads went from Hidalgo to Sinton and back. Please don't involve 'Slick Willy's' name with my favorite team. Your treading on bridge burning ground there! Don't burn it! LOL...

Originally posted by Chris Hart:

I am sorry Mr. Hart but Hidalgo was only mentioned once and it was by me. (go back & read for yourself)

As far as politics, that is the number#1 subject on my UNfavorite list which by the way is a VERY small list. So, please don't misunderstand or confuse politics, with me being a TRUE FOOTBALL fan. Because as one, I can have an objective view of good players and football teams.
    Thank you that is all : )

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited July 08, 2002).]

Alaniz is one of the top 3 3A quarterbacks in the entire state, not just R4. He is also probably the top pitching prospect in 3A baseball this coming year. Sinton's diverse offense and many weapons will prevent him from posting major numbers, but he will make a VERY big impact on 3A football AND baseball this season. He may be the #2 QB in the state according to Jacket in an earlier thread. Definite D1 prospect with an offer already in hand (baseball and football).

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited July 08, 2002).]

Designed and created by pirate44

All-American

My guess is Adrian Alaniz is one of the top 3 QB's in the state. It's hard to compare records- Example, Bridgeport's QB has to pass, while Sinton would never need to pass to win a normal game.

Chris Hart

My mistake guys and gals I read the posts wrong.I apologize.

------------------
    Big Green Dawg

M.PIRATEFAN

Mathis has a very good qb as well. Omar Medrano #8, who can run the option real well and not to mention run our Wing-T offense to perfection, if you know what i mean. He also can pass the ball so look out!!!!!!!!!!