All-American

Default Texas Wins 2012 Men's Golf College National Championship

Today they held on and beat Alabama to claim it in a well fought match. Great news indeed! This time Bama was not able to take our key player out early.

Well Done Horns!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

HOW ABOUT THEM HORNS BEATING ALABAMA TO WIN THE 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN MEN'S COLLEGE GOLF!!
    BEST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH WE EVER HAD!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    HOW ABOUT THEM HORNS BEATING ALABAMA TO WIN THE 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN MEN'S COLLEGE GOLF!!
    BEST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH WE EVER HAD!

Thanks for the update Phil C...tried keeping up with it while up here at work, but lost the feed. The last I seen, it was, us up at 2-3-0 thru 7-11. It'll be good to light the tower again.

Hookem' Horns!!!

All-District

Come on, Golf is a sissy sport....Congrats though.... not real hard to recruit good golfers.. there is somewhere around one million that can play on the PGA Tour...LOL 5 times..

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing View Post
    Come on, Golf is a sissy sport....Congrats though.... not real hard to recruit good golfers.. there is somewhere around one million that can play on the PGA Tour...LOL 5 times..
    Well then everybody else in the country should have been playing today and there should have been a giant tie for the national championship

Seriously though it wasn't a football title, but its a national championship in something and as a fan of the University of Texas that's pretty darn cool

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Z-RO View Post
    Well then everybody else in the country should have been playing today and there should have been a giant tie for the national championship

Seriously though it wasn't a football title, but its a national championship in something and as a fan of the University of Texas that's pretty darn cool
    If you take seriously the philosophy of Randy Newman's song, "It's Money That Matters," golf is what every toddler aspiring to be a millionaire/billionaire should master from an early age. The E*TRADE baby comes to mind. I picture that kid going out to play with his first set of golf clubs after he botches his latest trade on the computer.

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/randy-new...t-matters.html

I hope this is the just a bad troll.

1 million can play on the PGA? bwahahaha
    Sissy sport in the since that your not in the weightroom everyday or throwing your body around. It is one of the most technical sports out there and the mental side of golf as tough as any sport out there.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RoyceTTU View Post

Sissy sport in the since that your not in the weightroom everyday or throwing your body around. It is one of the most technical sports out there and the mental side of golf as tough as any sport out there.
    Tiger Woods is a good example of how mental golf is, the loss of his father and wife really sent him reeling. I do enjoy seeing him fall apart though. He's like the Dallas Cowboys, you either love them a lot or hate them alot, but you do watch them.

Wish I had more time to play golf but just too busy.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Hey Fish, the Tour de France is comming up soon. Will you be recording it?

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by ogg View Post
    Hey Fish, the Tour de France is comming up soon. Will you be recording it?
    Not a chance. Lol...

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by RoyceTTU View Post

Hey RoyceTTU, I said Lol 5 times!!! There's a good chance I know more about golf than you could imagine.... It is kind of easy to get 6 or 7 really good players to play at a major college like UT though.