Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    *** Ejected Player ***

Post I will be wearing a Houston Astro's throw back jersey at the Burnet/Marlin game

For all the 3ADownlow Personnel If you see a Houston Astro's throw back jersey, stop and ask if its Cunbed 10, I would love to put the name with the faces of 3ADownlow, plus it's going to be a hellova game.

BIG19

I for one will find ya. Be careful and let me know if you get lost so I can send out the dawgs to find ya...........

*** Ejected Player ***

BIG19:
    I for one will find ya. Be careful and let me know if you get lost so I can send out the dawgs to find ya...........
    Good deal!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

i'll be on the burnet side in a khaki colored jacket and an old faded 'titleist' hat....

PAINTBALL

If I miss you, look for me. I will be wearing a green shirt and a Burnet Bulldog baseball cap. I should be easy to spot.

<small>[ September 23, 2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

BIG19

jason:
    i'll be on the burnet side in a khaki colored jacket and an old faded 'titleist' hat....
    Something like this one?
    web page

MARLINFAN

HOW FAR IS BURNET FROM MARLIN I MEAN LIKE IS IT A 2 HR DRIVE WITH SO MANY MILES. HELP ME OUT I NEED TO KNOW

All-American

MARLINFAN:
    HOW FAR IS BURNET FROM MARLIN I MEAN LIKE IS IT A 2 HR DRIVE WITH SO MANY MILES. HELP ME OUT I NEED TO KNOW
    If you leave at 3:30 and eat at the stadium, you should be in good shape.

just a warning to people who may attend this game: Don't just walk up to any casual person sporting Astros gear and ask, "Cunbed10?" You may get slapped if you try.

All-American

crzyjournalist03:
    just a warning to people who may attend this game: Don't just walk up to any casual person sporting Astros gear and ask, "Cunbed10?" You may get slapped if you try.
    You may get slapped but then again you may get lucky?

BIG19

MARLINFAN:
    If memory serves me correctly, it took a little over 2 hours to get to Marlin last year. I35, as long as there are no accidents will probably be the best route. Once you hit Georgetown you will ave approx. 35 minutes left.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

BIG19:
    jason:
    Something like this one?
    web page
    yes, that one...its a little more faded now though....

*** Ejected Player ***

BIG19:
    jason:
    Something like this one?
    web page
    Big19 you are a wild boy for that picture, I can tell this is going to be one hellova Day

*** Ejected Player ***

espn1:
    crzyjournalist03:
    You may get slapped but then again you may get lucky?
    Man you guys are as wild as Matthew328, I have already fallen in love with the town of Burnet, and this will be my first visit You boys are wild, it may be more fun in the stands than on the field, good luck to ya!

All-American

Me wild...who woulda thought that?