All-American

Default Universal Health Care in Canada

I think I'm going to be an interesting case study on how this works...I'm going to go into my move to Canada with an open mind about the health care and see how it all works out...will be interesting for sure..

All-American

My urologist is from Canada and he told me a horror story about his father in law in Canada. He had a broken rib and he went in there on a Friday afternoon near closing time and they told him to come back Monday morning. He got there and they didn't have time to get to him and told him to come back the next day. This went on until Friday and it looked like the same thing was going to happen and he was going to have to come back Monday but one of the attendents told them he had been trying since the last Friday to get his broken rib taken care of and they took pity and gave him medical attention. Scary times indeed.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

I think everyone has a horror story or two like that..I know from personal experience my in laws haven't gone through that..but it'll be interesting for me to see it for myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I think everyone has a horror story or two like that..I know from personal experience my in laws haven't gone through that..but it'll be interesting for me to see it for myself...
    exactly..at parkland a guy died in ER after waiting for over 15 hours...every side has people that fall thru
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I think I'm going to be an interesting case study on how this works...I'm going to go into my move to Canada with an open mind about the health care and see how it all works out...will be interesting for sure..
    Kind of a baptism by fire... you're in Canada, this is our healthcare. Deal with it! The horror stories are always a lot more sensationalized then the good ones.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!

All-American

How about the horror stories of insurance companies not wanting to cover....those are more horrible.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**