Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    All-District

Default New kid on the block(The Ville and Lamarque)

We East Texas football fans need some of you Ville fans or Lamarque fans tell us how you are going to walk through 3a. Two years ago, we had the Rocket from Brownwood and last year we had Alvarado. I had more fun when Rocket was talking smack than I can rememberand, last year there were many from Alvarado that could really get with the program. Bottom line is it makes this board much more fun and interesting when you have a great team's fan or fans talk about the wipping everybody is going to get when they play. Plus we get to hear a lot bout some of the players, size, speed, and ect. God Blesss and may the smack begin. Heck I will start with my Carthage Dawgs, I believe they will be in the hunt for a championship this year with 17 starters coming back.

All-American

Some drop downs do really well...most dont

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyandchrist View Post
    We East Texas football fans need some of you Ville fans or Lamarque fans tell us how you are going to walk through 3a. Two years ago, we had the Rocket from Brownwood and last year we had Alvarado. I had more fun when Rocket was talking smack than I can rememberand, last year there were many from Alvarado that could really get with the program. Bottom line is it makes this board much more fun and interesting when you have a great team's fan or fans talk about the wipping everybody is going to get when they play. Plus we get to hear a lot bout some of the players, size, speed, and ect. God Blesss and may the smack begin. Heck I will start with my Carthage Dawgs, I believe they will be in the hunt for a championship this year with 17 starters coming back.
    Hopefully they will be talking about the whipping, however depending on how you look at it, wipping could apply...

All-State

Okay Cowboy. 7 3A will claim more titles and go further in the playoffs than the district of doom. So get ready!

Starter
    Blog Entries

2009 4A 5-5 Henderson
    2010 3A 13-2 Henderson Divison 1 State Champions

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Lion70 View Post
    2009 4A 5-5 Henderson
    2010 3A 13-2 Henderson Divison 1 State Champions
    Cool story bro.
    East Texas Speed.... As fast as small town gossip.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyandchrist View Post
    Carthage should just skip 3A and head straight to New Orleans to get ready for the super bowl.
    East Texas Speed.... As fast as small town gossip.

There aren't any posters from La Marque cause internet services are afraid they will look like this

Once a Bulldog, Always a Bulldog

Sweeny All Time Record 514-305-28

GATA - A Sweeny Tradition Since 1980

1944, 45, 46, 47, 48, 60, 61, 66, 67, 82, 83, 84, 86, 88, 89, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Quote Originally Posted by 83Indian View Post
    Okay Cowboy. 7 3A will claim more titles and go further in the playoffs than the district of doom. So get ready!

All-American

Tap on those breaks just a tad..

CandA is that a 3a set of returning starters? You count both way starters twice?

Now thats some real smack talk. Gotta Love it. Its definetly going to be a fun year! I might as well say that I wont say which team we will knock off but we wont be third place! Oh and this is the year we beat China Spring!
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

Starter
    Blog Entries

jealous mgar , I know lol

You do know that Carthage is not in the "District of Doom", don't you? They escaped the D of D, and landed in a cupcake district. They also moved out of Region 2 into Region 3. Talk about luck!

You could be right about 7-3A, but we'll just have to see. There's a lot of youth in District 16, but I can guarantee you they will be in the mix.

Does 2010 ring a bell?
    Last edited by waterboy; 02-16-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    "Kaizen"

".......offense wins games, but DEFENSE wins championships!"

P.R.I.D.E.

Gilmer Buckeyes -State Champions:

2004 3A - Division II
    2009 3A - Division I
    2014 4A - Division II
    2023 4A - Division II

Blog Entries

If Brownwood doesn't win Dist 8, it'll be a shocker!
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019