Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default TheOldCoach Realignment Radio Broadcast

You asked for it and you will get it!!! TxB, G2 and myself will be LIVE at the Birdville FAAC on the morning of Feb. 2 for the realignment announcement. We'll have analysis and reaction from coaches across the DFW area, it should be a fun time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    You asked for it and you will get it!!! TxB, G2 and myself will be LIVE at the Birdville FAAC on the morning of Feb. 2 for the realignment announcement. We'll have analysis and reaction from coaches across the DFW area, it should be a fun time!!!
    Looking forward to listening to the broadcast, Matt---as you said, it should be fun as well as informative. Thanks for making it happen. Please put up the URL for the link, asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullaholic View Post
    Looking forward to listening to the broadcast, Matt---as you said, it should be fun as well as informative. Thanks for making it happen. Please put up the URL for the link, asap.
    Cool, thanks guys.
    YnoT us?

Matt, I have great idea, hear me out on this. Instead of doing the broadcast at Birdville Fine Arts Facility, why dont we do it from New Fine Arts instead? Both are fantastic places but I feel the NFA is better suited

All-American

good point....I'm not sure if they are open that early or it a 24/7 joint?

good point....I'm not sure if they are open that early or it a 24/7 joint?
    The one off NW Hwy (Close to Harry Hines) is open 24/7. Only thing with that one is there are a bunch of those Wal-Mart greeter wannabe's there. Why would all those guys just be standin around lookin at you when you try to go in to the arcade (to play Defender or Mrs. Pac-Man) ?

All-American

Maybe we can have one of those blow up dolls sit in your lap during the broadcast

Maybe we can have one of those blow up dolls sit in your lap during the broadcast
    Yes, one of the ones that always has the supprised expression on its face.

I assume this will only be aired in DFW since only those area coaches will be interviewed?
    YnoT us?

All-American

It will be an online broadcast

It will be an online broadcast
    So, you might be contacted coaches from all the regions on their cell while they are at their regional offices for their thoughts of realignment?
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    So, you might be contacted coaches from all the regions on their cell while they are at their regional offices for their thoughts of realignment?
    Yea, if TxB and Matt can keep G2 from taking a bunch of calls like-"$20 on Blue Note to win in the 5th at Lonestar"....

Quote Originally Posted by Bullaholic View Post
    Yea, if TxB and Matt can keep G2 from taking a bunch of calls like-"$20 on Blue Note to win in the 5th at Lonestar"....
    Great idea Bull!!!! We can make it like a Norm Hitzgus (spelling?) broadcast!!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post

No we are just going to get coaches who are at Birdville to sit down and chat with us...way too much of a hassle to do a cell phone hook up on location...99% of the coaches won't answer the phone anyway...way too much going on at that point

aww, ok. Thanks.
    YnoT us?