Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DoomMunkey

Talking what are your band Shows This year?

Hey Band Fan over here? What are your shows
    for this year?

*** Ejected Player ***

Go away, this is football. No matter how big of a band jock I am, I don't think anybody cares to discuss band shows. I don't even think anybody even knows what their band shows are unless they are in the band.

---ROM!!!

spaniard

no matter how right you are tarp, ease off the guy. hehe, itll be okay.

*** Ejected Player ***

You know, Tarp, I can tell if I ever saw you in person I'd beat the ever-livin' crap outta you! Your attitude sucks royally! I was a great musician in school and got a full college scholarship, which is more than I'm sure anyone will ever be able to say for your "Tampon" butt. I have many areas of knowledge, including sports and I think you'r about the most shallow-minded twirp I've seen on here to date.
    What you need is a band-less school where there is no school song or fight song or any drums beating. Just a bunch of people snoozing in lawn chairs because there's no music to wake them up from your lame butt boring them to tears on the field.

Dark-Knight

Thumbs up

ok

[This message has been edited by Dark-Knight (edited September 24, 2002).]

*** Ejected Player ***

I am not on here to argue but in my defense, I will tell you that I am a band All stater, I am the Assistant Drum Major, I am the first chair and obviously section leader of my section, I do believe that most of the mail I have been receiving from colleges dealt with music and band programs. I recieved several SEVERAL scholarships to various- Even out of state Band camps.
    What makes you think nobody will ever be able to say that for me?

Well, if you'd like to see me in person, you'd see that I happen to be a female and if you'd like to try to beat the cr@p out of a female, you may want to reconsider because in this case you may be horribly humiliated.
    My attitude does not suck. I do not know how you assume that. If you heard the type of things this person said on another football forum, maybe you would understand my frustration towards this person spreading his trash to this forum. www.rgvsports.com sports forum.
    And also, if I do not recieve a full scholarship for music, why would I worry, I am taking all AP classes, making all A's, have one of the top GPA's in the school, am in National Honor Society, Who's Who and participate in several clubs and Organizations.

If you would like to respond to this in an immature manner, don't expect me to respond because I will not be banned from this site because you chose to make a horrible judgment.

To Spaniard- thank you. I am just extremely frustrated with the things that this person has been saying about his own team and band and others.

Originally posted by GoOrange:
    You know, Tarp, I can tell if I ever saw you in person I'd beat the ever-livin' crap outta you! Your attitude sucks royally! I was a great musician in school and got a full college scholarship, which is more than I'm sure anyone will ever be able to say for your "Tampon" butt. I have many areas of knowledge, including sports and I think you'r about the most shallow-minded twirp I've seen on here to date.
    What you need is a band-less school where there is no school song or fight song or any drums beating. Just a bunch of people snoozing in lawn chairs because there's no music to wake them up from your lame butt boring them to tears on the field.

*** Ejected Player ***

Angry

Originally posted by Dark-Knight:
    I agree with you GoOrnage! Ease of DoomMunkey! Band Rules!
    I KNOW BAND RULES. THAT'S WHY I SAID THAT. IF YOU NOTICED I SAID THAT I WAS (AM) A BAND JOCK. AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING, PART OF MY NAME, R13, THAT IS A TYPE OF BUFFET CLARINET. ONE OF THE BEST CLARINETS THAT IS MADE WHICH IS WHAT I PLAY ON. A BUFFET R13. GET IT? BESIDES ALL HE WAS GOING TO DO WAS TALK ABOUT HOW THE BAND FROM HIS OWN HOMETOWN WHICH IS THE SAME AS MINE SUCKS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE STATE RANKED IN EVERY POSSIBLE CONTEST WE'VE ENTERED INCLUDING MARCHING AND TALK ABOUT HOW RIO HONDO'S BAND AND FOOTBALL TEAM IS BETTER WHEN THEY HAVE SHOWN NOT TO BE SO GREAT.

pay more attention
    again. visit: www.rgvsports.com go to their sports forum and read the trash that he's said and maybe you'll understand where I am coming from.
    Nobody disses my band and gets respect from me.
    You're from RH. You probably got this site from rgvsports and were part of his trash talking. this is not worth the time!

[This message has been edited by TarponR13K (edited September 19, 2002).]

*** Ejected Player ***

Unhappy

a bandless school would be like a football game with no ball. or a wedding with no groom or a refrigerator with no food or a bookshelf with no books or a clock with no hands.
    "tampon" is no insult, we've been sayin it ourselves for years

What you need is a band-less school where there is no school song or fight song or any drums beating. Just a bunch of people snoozing in lawn chairs because there's no music to wake them up from your lame butt boring them to tears on the field.[/B]

[This message has been edited by TarponR13K (edited September 19, 2002).]

Originally posted by TarponR13K:
    Go away, this is football. No matter how big of a band jock I am, I don't think anybody cares to discuss band shows. I don't even think anybody even knows what their band shows are unless they are in the band.

---ROM!!!
    Hey R13, how ya doing girl? Just wanted to remind you that when you go out for a walk, be sure to pick up your feet and try not to kick over any rocks. You never know when something SLIMY might come slithering out!

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 19, 2002).]

Designed and created by pirate44

Dark-Knight

Calm down

[This message has been edited by Dark-Knight (edited September 24, 2002).]

Dark-Knight

Unhappy

Hey, By the way! I had nothing to do with munkey, but i did get this site from RGV sports. A friend recomended it to me! He said it was hilarious what this one guy was doing! Calm down! And no it was not munkey! hes probably a band/football reject from (probably) no offense, your school. He probably got kicked out! and now is trying to get back! But I will see you at the game.
    May the best team win OK. And i got this site from a post that footbalgal posted. Its hilarious in that site! I have a daily dose of laughter everyday. That guy alwas posts something really stupid! But good luck!

Dark-Knight

Hey Ive seen this in alot of messages, I wanna know what in the world is ROM. Ive seen you all saying ROM to DoomMunkey!
    What is it? if its good or bad or what is it??
    Im comfused or confused or something like that!

Originally posted by Dark-Knight:
    Hey Ive seen this in alot of messages, I wanna know what in the world is ROM. Ive seen you all saying ROM to DoomMunkey!
    What is it? if its good or bad or what is it??
    Im comfused or confused or something like that!
    ROM= being designated as a Read Only Member.

Designed and created by pirate44

Wunderkindepiphany

band is the DEVIL! lol. No seriously, this Doommunkey guy says all kinds of stupid stuff on rgvsports.com. He deserved it.

*** Ejected Player ***

Wh ocares about the band....Its a football game not a gig.