All-American

Post Game scores that I thought were interesting!

Canyon 21 Lubbock 13; Elgin 24 Bellville 17; Stafford 14 Liberty 7; Yoakum 24 Giddings 0; Midland Greenwood 35 Snyder 7.....Did you notice any games that just stood out for you?

I'll admit to surprize at the Bellville outcome. However, I also know they're nursing about 3 key injuries right now. I wouldn't expect any of them to use that as an excuse. They are a quality program. Greenwood is definitely impressing me. The others, I admit I don't know a whole lot about.

Designed and created by pirate44

Is Stafford undefeated Ol Card.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-American

To Old Green: Stafford whipped a fair 2A Hitchcock 46-32, then they lost to Santa Fe(4A) 37-19 (Santa Fe beat Sweeny 26-7). Then this win over Liberty....They have some big ole new players out and are in the process of building teamwork. They play O'Connall next, I think, and their first test will be Sealy Oct. 11. Its a question on how quick they progress...... Elgin, is in the same position, great potential, can they come around in time. After, the win over Bellville, I think they are a bonafied playoff contendor.