Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prosper vs. Princeton Broadcast Friday Night

On TheOldCoach.com 99.999 % certain we wont have internet issues like we did in Aubrey.

Any predictions for the game??

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceDeuce View Post
    Any predictions for the game??
    Yeah, it'll be a bucket of chicken night in Princeton. Ill explain Saturday

If you guys haven't seen Prosper---I think you are going to be impressed. I don't know what Prosper's problem was early in the season, but I think they have got it fixed since they played Bridgeport and did what they wanted to us on a rainy night. They are probably the most athletic team I have seen this season, and, IMO, are even a little better than Alvarado in that department, even though Alvarado beat them pretty well early in the season. Javelle Allen is quite a talent at QB, and I don't think anybody can stop him for less than 5 yards anytime he touches the ball. The prosper "D" is fast, athletic, tackles well, and closes fast on the ball, plus covers well in the secondary. I don't look for Princeton to stay with Prosper in this one.

its going to be a high scoring game, Prosper could have some trouble with princeton's passing attack. Prosper's offense should be able to score at will against Princeton's defense though and win by 21/28 points

All-District

I will be surprised if Prosper doesn't win by more than 30 points.
    The older I get the better I used to play!

I will be there.
    Stealth Baby!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowleghorses View Post
    I will be there.
    Sweet! We need a hotdog runner. Wear your Tennis shoes cuz you will be goin from the concession stand to pressbox all night. Dont worry, you can have a pack of relish each trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Gsquared View Post
    Sweet! We need a hotdog runner. Wear your Tennis shoes cuz you will be goin from the concession stand to pressbox all night. Dont worry, you can have a pack of relish each trip!
    Don't try the "I forgot my billfold" line on bowlegs, G2---I already warned him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullaholic View Post
    Don't try the "I forgot my billfold" line on bowlegs, G2---I already warned him.
    Dang it Bullaholic!!!! Just cuz its worked on you eight times so far, doesnt mean you need to go spillin the beans with our Louisianna friend. He was ripe for the takin till you came around!!!!

I'm so glad I get to make it I'll look you up and buy you all the dogs I can afford.
    Stealth Baby!!!!!

I'm so glad I get to make it I'll look you up and buy you all the dogs I can afford.
    Either all the hot dogs you can afford OR, bring 2 LBS of boudin with you and you automatically get the job as stat guru!!!!

Don't do it, bowlegs---G2 made Kobayashi say "No mas" in a hot dog eating contest a couple of years ago and rolled him after he passed out, to boot.

I can make that happen. Do you have a microwave to heat it up in the booth? I'll go by Hebert's tonight and leave here in the am.
    Stealth Baby!!!!!