Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    All-District

Default Bellville vs. Brookshire Royal

Well we need to move on from the Bellvill/Sealy game and look at Brookshire. This is a must win for the Bulls, which they should. I would hate to go in to the last game of the season without a sure spot in the playoffs. Hopefully the team will rebound and build on the loss to Sealy. Lets work out the offensive wrinkles, and hope the D keeps playing well. There is nothing more enjoyable for the seniors to go out of the pasture of pain with a W. Again, hats off to Sealy, we need to move on... Lets go bulls!

All-American

No rivalry here, bellville will win with some ease.
    GO BUFFS!

Do not let Brookshire hang around. Jump on them early and often, and a W will follow. GO BULLS!!!

TCB Bulls! Let's start another winning streak....about 8 games would do the trick.
    Welcome to the Pasture of Pain.

Practice Squad

I believe this one should be another easy win for the Bulls, Columbus beat brookshire by 3 in OT, Bellville beat Columbus 42-0. The Brahmas should come out with fire from the close loss to Sealy, ruining their undefeated season. I'm sure Rowe has been reminding them all week that we're still not guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, although most are assuming the Bulls will win out. I'm expecting another shutout for the Brahma D and the O to light up the scoreboard. This is the senior's last game on the Pasture of Pain, they'll make it one to remember. Bellville 56-0. Playoff bound.

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose."

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by The Bull #40 View Post
    I believe this one should be another easy win for the Bulls, Columbus beat brookshire by 3 in OT, Bellville beat Columbus 42-0. The Brahmas should come out with fire from the close loss to Sealy, ruining their undefeated season. I'm sure Rowe has been reminding them all week that we're still not guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, although most are assuming the Bulls will win out. I'm expecting another shutout for the Brahma D and the O to light up the scoreboard. This is the senior's last game on the Pasture of Pain, they'll make it one to remember. Bellville 56-0. Playoff bound.

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose."
    I think you are right Bull #40. I am definitely not looking forward to this last game in the Pasture of Pain so don't be surprised if I am a little teary-eyed. Go Bulls!!!

Bellville Brahmas bounce back big. Beats Brookshire badly.

How ya like all them b's in above prediction?
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Bellville Brahmas bounce back big. Beats Brookshire badly.

How ya like all them b's in above prediction?
    Brilliant!
    Welcome to the Pasture of Pain.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Bull's-eye View Post
    TCB Bulls! Let's start another winning streak....about 8 games would do the trick.
    Brookshire Royal over Bellville 20 to 14
    Brookshire Royal Band over Bellville's Band 44 to 6

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by gambler1606 View Post
    Brookshire Royal over Bellville 20 to 14
    Brookshire Royal Band over Bellville's Band 44 to 6
    Brookshire band was slightly disappointing

Junior Varsity

To me this game has TROUBLE written all over it. I think Bellville will win this game handily if they have put the Sealy game behind them. I would say 35-14. If they are still thinking about the close loss to Sealy, then things could be a whole lot closer.

Let's go Bulls. Focus on this week and take care of business.

Practice Squad

well don't count your eggs before they hatch, but that brookshire team has been known to surprise people, just ask Giddings how it worked out for them the first three time they played brookshire. Just saying they play the game for a reason.
    "Champions - Go the hardest when nobody is watching"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull View Post
    To me this game has TROUBLE written all over it. I think Bellville will win this game handily if they have put the Sealy game behind them. I would say 35-14. If they are still thinking about the close loss to Sealy, then things could be a whole lot closer.

Let's go Bulls. Focus on this week and take care of business.
    The Bellville team has put the Sealy game behind them.....it is the adults in the community that keep talking about the could ofs and should ofs from last Friday!

The Bulls are now focused on clinching a playoff spot!
    I say the Bulls take this one, but I'm not ready to predict a score.......I don't know enough about the Falcons.
    Do any of yall have some details?

BTW, the Bellville JV is playing Tomball Memorial on Thursday in Tomball. Evidently Royal is not fielding a JV team this year.
    Tomball Memorial is a new high school in Tomball ISD that was added to our district this year. I believe they are fielding varsity teams in all sports but football this year. They took third in Volleyball, so congrats to them for making the VB playoffs in their first year. I think next year they will probably move up in classification. I believe that Tomball Memorial and Tomball HS will both be using the Tomball HS stadium. Directions to the game can be found at Bellvilleisd.org.
    "Hay in the barn is like money in the bank"

All-District

Does Brookshire have anybody that the Bulls need to keep an eye on? Thank goodness Brandon Williams is gone...

Royal doesn't have much of an offense-Only scored 11 points last week against Columbus-Brahmas win easy