All-American

Default 1968 movie The Devil's Bride coming to TCM on 10-25-11 starting at 4 A.M.

A great movie that was the first of its' type. It was made before The Exorcist and a few months before Rosemary's Baby. The time may not be convenient so get those recorders ready so you can watch it later. Christopher Lee plays Duc the good guy for a change and is excellent and Charles Gray is good as the villain Mocate. Don't miss this one!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Starter

I always look forward to your posts to add to my classic collection.

In this case are you refering to: The Devil Rides Out ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062885/

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    I always look forward to your posts to add to my classic collection.

In this case are you refering to: The Devil Rides Out ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062885/
    Thank you Diocletion. Yes you are absolutely right and it is called The Devil's Ride Out. TCM calls it The Devil's Bride but they are both the same movie. I saw it when it first was released in the USA and the alternative title The Devil's Bride was used in America. When people were leaving the theatre in Kingsville when I first saw it they were shaking their dazed heads. It is a good one.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Starter

Just watched this one this evening.. Great addition to the filing system.