Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LTX WRECKIN CREW

Post Best RB in TEXAS ?!?!?!?!? Post your canidates

Elroy Steen( Luling) all the way (jr) he had over 200 yards rushing in the past to games vs Marion and Columbus and 170+ vs Wimberly

06_star_rtx

jr from rockdale jamal williams is awsome but has no line at all maybe next year he can show all his stuff but he is a real good player this year and starts both ways a real play maker for rockdale already.

keep_it_real

I agree Jamal Williams is awesome. He is the type of guy who will get it done on offense and defense, but the comments made about him doing better next year is really carelessly said. All of the offensive line with the exception of 1 are seniors, I believe. Not to say,"HE WILL NOT BE AS GOOD NEXT YEAR" but stating that he doesnt have blocking is pretty ridiculous too, this line has given the best protection for the pass, and the best downfield blocking Ive seen since Bassler's junior year......1999 I believe. The last year they made the playoffs. Study up on your arguments before you post them next time.

spaniard

patrick miller from burnet is really good. hes a strong fast back, as shoemaker discovered this past friday, and im not sure about his potential for college, whether it be to play at a small div. 1 school, or most any div.2.

*** Ejected Player ***

Jamrio Thomas-Longview Spring Hill; Ryan Cowley-Pottsboro
    J2K

I would vote for the Salas kid from Pilot Point. He was super quick to hit the line and looked like he had a good feel for the cutback at just the right time.

Does anyone know if Harrold Jeffries of Crane is a senior this year or last?

slpybear
    slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

My vote goes to Reggie Carson out of San Antonio Roosevelt

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

tors2002

I am not going to say that Brandon McCurley is the best in state but he sure will be a candidate for most improved. He was soph. last year and could not break tackles. He would fall down as soon as he got hit. I think being the young kid on the varsity hurt him. This year he has hit the weight room and track and is definitely filled the shoes of Bunton and Wade who graduated the last 2 years. Also their is a Joseph Hill playing varsity this year and he ran like 160 yards against Pecos with a TD. I think McCurley in 2 games has around 400 yds with 5-6 TDS. Should be pretty good but not saying the best.

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan:
    Does anyone know if Harrold Jeffries of Crane is a senior this year or last?

slpybear
    He graduated last year,not sure if he went anywhere or not.
    J2K

All-American

Matt Peebles, Bridge City, he can go to any College in America right now.

fullhouse

Thumbs up

Emeal Andrus - a junior from Sealy. He had over 300 yards against Needville - awesome to watch!

cflight

Julian Ruiz Sinton. Has great feet can change diections on a Dime!!

06_star_rtx

well i thank the line well be better in rockdale next year. and the junior who is the smallest lineman starting is i thank the best one we have. and have you gone to any of the rockdale games this year??

REBEL

Freddie Rollins of McGregor no doubt. This kid can do it all. 6' 2" - 220 lbs. & runs a 4.5 40. Has moves and can just flat run over you.

beefy

Thumbs up

Patrick Miller from burnet is the man. 257 yds on 19 carries this week. gives him something like 590 in 3 weeks. that's pretty good....