Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Practice Squad

Default Seminole vs Monahans

Going to be a great game!

Practice Squad

Monahans by 14-seminole is real slow outside of adams and coach owens is a good enough coach to shut him down-seminole will have a hard time stopping the wing-t

Will be interesting to see how this one comes out!
    i am leaning towards Monahans but Seminole may surprise me
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by GrTigers6 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how this one comes out!
    i am leaning towards Monahans but Seminole may surprise me
    I'm going with Monahans by 1.

All-District

Seminole couldn't stop the rush against Snyder (Rushes-Yards 50-472) nor will they stop the Monahans Wing T. Seminole will not have a rushing game against Monahans so they will go into pass heavy mode. Monahans may get burned a couple of times but not enough to win. Monahans will pick a couple passes off and turn them into TD's while controling the clock. Monahans wins by 10 points.

Practice Squad

You are forgetting we were without our QB .Go to dave campbells home page it will give you his stats , he was nominated as one of the gridiron legends last week and he is ahead on votes .I will not talk trash because the boys will show it and what they are capable of. WE WILL SEE FRIDAY

All-American
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a big game this Friday to me. I'll be watching for the outcome. No prediction from here.

Junior Varsity

Navajo are you saying that your defense couldn't stop the run because your QB was out?

Junior Varsity

I am thinking this will be a real close game and the team that scores last may be the winner....

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by navajo joe View Post
    You are forgetting we were without our QB .Go to dave campbells home page it will give you his stats , he was nominated as one of the gridiron legends last week and he is ahead on votes .I will not talk trash because the boys will show it and what they are capable of. WE WILL SEE FRIDAY
    Look at who Seminole was playing against last week. Greenwood does not have a defense to stop the run nor the pass.

The only teams that Seminole has faced that is close to Monahans would be Snyder and Midland Christian we see how both turned out with one out come as a 1 point win when the Indians had to turn to the passing game in the second half to come from behind against Midland Christian. Midland doesn’t defend the pass well. . Seminoles showing against Snyder and the way the Tigers danced around the Indians Defense I’d say the Loboes will run the ball at will and score every time they have the ball.
    Monahans is a primary rush team as everyone knows we have 2 rushers you read about in the news and a couple more off the bench that can run it just as well. The Loboes QB is showing he can run and pass the ball very well when need to.
    Monahans can and will defend the rush and pass with no doubt the Loboes may get burned a couple of time but the turnovers Monahans gets will make the difference.

The Loboes will always be the Bullies in this District.
    Last edited by tex_male; 10-12-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Sounds Like Tex_male is predicting this
    TO ALL MY LOVE SLAVES OUT THERE.. BLACK MAGIC IS HERE.. IN THE FLESH BABY!!

Monahans has out hit seminole the past probably 4 or 5 years. Seminole comes out hot then gets hit a couple of times and lays down then the whooping begins. I'm going to believe in this until Seminole can show otherwise.
    Monahans 35
    Seminole 14

Bring that rush on. Our line can open a gap big enough for burtch to truck anyone who is willing to fill the lane!!!!

IF I'M NOT MISTAKING MIDLAND CHRISTIANS RUNNINGBACK RAN ALL OVER MONAHANS. RESULTING IN A LOSS FOR THE LOBOS (OUCH!!)
    Last edited by finalid69; 10-12-2011 at 03:31 PM.

I don't know enough about Seminole this year but I saw Monahans and they are a good club. The defense was the strong suit with a good offense to compliment.

I'll say...
    Monahans 29
    Seminole 20
    Hardin-Simmons Cowboys
    Brownwood Lions

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by finalid69 View Post
    Bring that rush on. Our line can open a gap big enough for burtch to truck anyone who is willing to fill the lane!!!!

IF I'M NOT MISTAKING MIDLAND CHRISTIANS RUNNINGBACK RAN ALL OVER MONAHANS. RESULTING IN A LOSS FOR THE LOBOS (OUCH!!)
    If you think 28 rushes for 152 yards is running over someone. They averaged 5 yards per rush against the Loboes.
    Midland Christian went 36-252 against Seminole with 9 yards per rush.

Let see the stats with Snyder:
    Against Monahans they were 33-220 6 yards per rush
    Against Seminole they were 50-472 9 yards per rush