All-American

Default America's Got Talent - Decision 2011

It is now down to the final two between Eugene Landau Murphy Jr. the great singer and the great dance group Silhouette. We will know soon who American chose. Excitement indeed.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Team Iluminate got third place just a few minutes ago which is a big surprise because I think everyone thought they would get at least second place. They have been fantastic but then again so have the other finalist and those that didn't make it.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

LANDAU EUGENE MURPHY JR. WINS!!

A lot of great talent and future stars on this show this year. Landau is the superstar and has a great future. He was deserving of the win. We look forward to many years of entertainment from him. This is all just the beginning!
    Well done Landau!

Phil C Cares!

I believe America got it right. Landau was the best!!!
    Once a Bulldog, Always a Bulldog

Sweeny All Time Record 514-305-28

GATA - A Sweeny Tradition Since 1980

1944, 45, 46, 47, 48, 60, 61, 66, 67, 82, 83, 84, 86, 88, 89, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SHSBulldog00 View Post
    I believe America got it right. Landau was the best!!!
    I agree. But here's one lady that doesn't agree with her. I would pay to see Landau before seeing her if there was a choice. Fortunately we get to watch her free. In the meantime Landau will become rich.

http://dell.msn.com/?pc=MDDR&OCID=DELLDHP

Phil C Cares!