Rock6

Thumbs up Do Kirbyville have a shot at the playoffs?

This has got to be the year for them, I mean the past two years they have been short by one game. But I really do think they can get in and go deep to. Kirbyville has I think has like 8 seniors couple of juniors and 18 sophomores. But really makes this team click is because they have pride of champions. This team haven't been in the playoffs for over a decade. It would be great to see them go in.Go Wildcats

southern_thunder

Yes I do beleive that Kirbyville will make the playoffs and the third team. And they continue to improve have a good chance to make a run in the playoffs.

SETXFBFAN

It will come down to kirbyville vs diboll for the third spot

southern_thunder

Your right FAN but I beleive Kirbyville will win that game.

AggieJohn

Exclamation

i can go with that as well....kirbyville vs. Diboll for the third spot...or maybe jasper will continue to play ineligible folks and you can get second...haha....jk

Reveille

If you guys beat Diboll, your in. Based on what some of the Diboll posters have been smoking, I really believe you guys will make the playoffs this year.

classof 85

I Believe this Newton Kirbeville game tonight will be extremely interesting. I'm picking K-ville in an upset over Newton. I think Newton will be either a little down or sky high after the thrashing from Jasper. K-Ville 16--Newton 14

Wildcat81

Cool

GO wildcats Go I'm glad to see someone still has faith in the Wildcats.They have a pretty good team I believe they will make the play offs.

St. Ivender

Question

Maybe a Kirbyville-Newton rematch in the Quarterfinals. Play the game in a field in Bleakwood.

All roads to the playoffs for the Wildcats go through Diboll.

Go 'Jacks!!!

coach alverez is doing a great job turning that kirbyville program around. He has those guys working hard and believing they can win.

*** Ejected Player ***

Yes go Jacks! See you guys come friday i believe if we can hold jasper to 0-0 until the second we can hold you guys..we lost heart in the jasper game just because of a couple long pass plays but it was a good game..We both know we have to come to this game focused an ready to play.

Wildcat81

Cool

Coach Aleverz is doing a good job.the running backs need super glue on their hands 8 fumbles and lost 5 in the newton game.

then you will open up tha playoffs with a tough game against 9-1 Fairfield

twinkle

DibollFan...You might wanna check the score of the Jasper-Kirbyville game...If you think that because you held Jasper 0-0 to the second quarter, you have a chance against Kirbyville, the numbers are stacked against you.