Thread: Earthquake

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

I just got this from one of my insurance carriers....... I hadn't heard this - just thought it was VA/Toronto area

To all agents with a resident or nonresident license in the states of Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, or Texas:
    Please be advised that a Seismic Event registering 4.6 on the Richter scale occurred on Monday, August 22, 2011 at 5:30 pm Mountain Daylight Time. The event took place in the following location:
    11 miles from Cokedale, CO
    185 miles from Denver, CO
    173 miles from Johnson, KS
    156 miles from Elkhart, KS
    142 miles from Keyes, OK
    191 miles from Amarillo, TX

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

I'm inspecting wind turbines outside of Somerset, PA right now, and I was up in a wind turbine when we felt the earthquake, whole thing started shaking like crazy haha

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang04 View Post
    I'm inspecting wind turbines outside of Somerset, PA right now, and I was up in a wind turbine when we felt the earthquake, whole thing started shaking like crazy haha
    Dang! I bet made your pucker string tight.

I read this on facebook...it made me smile!!

Seismologist have determined that the earthquake in Washington DC was not caused by a fault line, but from our founding fathers rolling over in their graves. .... lol