Default Happy Birthday Bobcat1!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

I'll try to find a joke or two for you!

Have a good one!

Happy Birthday my friend. Have a good one.

BEAST
    Dont start none, wont be none!

Happy Birthday Bobcat1!

Bobcat1 Goes Missing

Bobcat1 and Trojandad, two friends, met on the downlow every day to talk about fishing, solve world problems and occasionally discuss high school football. One day Bobcat1 didn't show up. Trojandad didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Bobcat1 hadn't shown up for a week or so, Trojandad really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was on the Downlow, Trojandad didn't know where Bobcat1 lived nor did he have his cell phone number, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Trojandad figured he had seen the last of Bobcat1, but one day, Trojandad logged into the Downlow and, lo and behold, there was Bobcat1 online! Trojandad was very excited and happy to see him and told him so. Then he asked, "For crying out loud Bobcat1, what in the world happened to you?"

Bobcat1 replied, "I have been in jail."

"Jail?" cried Trojandad. "What in the world for?"

"Well," Bobcat1 said, "you know Sue, that cute little blonde Waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?"

"Yeah," said Trojandad, "I remember her. What about her?"

"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 55 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pled guilty.

... The judge gave me 30 days for perjury."

Exercise For People Over 50

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can.

Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually tTry to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks...

Quote Originally Posted by AP Panther Fan View Post
    Bobcat1 Goes Missing

Bobcat1 and Trojandad, two friends, met on the downlow every day to talk about fishing, solve world problems and occasionally discuss high school football. One day Bobcat1 didn't show up. Trojandad didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Bobcat1 hadn't shown up for a week or so, Trojandad really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was on the Downlow, Trojandad didn't know where Bobcat1 lived nor did he have his cell phone number, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Trojandad figured he had seen the last of Bobcat1, but one day, Trojandad logged into the Downlow and, lo and behold, there was Bobcat1 online! Trojandad was very excited and happy to see him and told him so. Then he asked, "For crying out loud Bobcat1, what in the world happened to you?"

"Well," Bobcat1 said, "you know Sue, that cute little blonde Waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?"

"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 55 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pled guilty.

Awesome!
    But Have a Happy Birthday Anyway
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

All-American

Happy Birthday!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Hb b1

Bobcat1 Goes Missing

That's awesome! Thanks everyone!

Happy Birthday BC1!!!

Bobcat1 Goes Missing

Now that is funny, and the real deal is, it probably fits Bigga boy Bobbcat1 really well! Happy belated birthday my friend, and how is sis in law doing?

Quote Originally Posted by LionFan72 View Post
    Now that is funny, and the real deal is, it probably fits Bigga boy Bobbcat1 really well! Happy belated birthday my friend, and how is sis in law doing?
    She is still hangin' in there. Keep prayin'!