OTSS

Post How can it be an upset if!!!!!!

In regards to the region II so called upset of Gladewater over 3adownlow #1 daingerfield...I was just wondering how that could be such a big upset since gladewater beat daingerfield a year ago as well as going 12-2 last year......The Gladewater kids went in the game thinking they could win just like every game.....Gladewater is a school with a great football tradition that has lasted for a long long long time......and I think the upset should be if the bears lose not if they win....

*** Ejected Player ***

Well,that would make sense considering that you're from Gladewater. But, for those of us with an objective view, it was considered an upset. Yes, GW went 12-2 last season. Congratulations. But, unfotunately, last season ended last December and that was but one season, the best in GW history from what I understand. But, Daingerfield.....
    Hey, you know what? It was an upset b/c Daingerfield was my #1 team and GW fell outta the top ten after their loss to Gilmer. That's how I can call it an upset.
    J2K

bigbearfan

Guess you better be picking a new #1 ! ?
    Again...GO BIG BEARS!!!!!

*** Ejected Player ***

Already did, but it's not Gladewater. Sorry to disappoint ya.
    J2K

OTSS

Ease up J2K I love the site and you're doing a great job......yes I'm from Gladewater but I also know when 2 good teams play that it's not an upset just a good game.....and by the way gladewater had a state record of consective years in the play-offs 80-92 with 2 trips to the quarters and 1 to the semis...not counting the last 2 years where we've won 21 games.....so keep up the good work and nobodies asking for gladewater to be your #1......I just made a post just like everyone else on here...have a good one..