All-American

Default Calmity Jane and the Texan coming to Encore Western Channel on 6-16-11 at 7 P.M.

It will also be on the same channel at 6-17-11 at 1:30 A.M. and on 7-7-11 at 12:05 A.M. In case the times are not convenient set those recorders.

This western is about the late Wild Bill Hickkok's girl friend who meets a Texan. Calamity Jane is portrayed by Evelyn Ankers and James Ellison portrays the Texan. This movie was a Grade B western made in 1950 and is in color with beautiful scenery. It takes place in the late 1870s and is only about an hour and fifteen minutes long. It is worth watching. The cast and crew are not well known but they do a good job.
    The best job is by Frank Pharr as the older sheriff and he is hilarious. My wife saw this movie and told me that was me.

He has great lines in this movie. (You will huh?)

Enjoy!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Antec

Wish the Western Channel was on DirecTV instead of only Dish Network

We have DirecTV

All-American

Originally posted by Antec

We have DirecTV

All-American

Originally posted by Antec

We have DirecTV
    I used to get that channel on direct tv. I wonder what happened?

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!