Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default A Beautiful Photo

A beautiful beach. Just a practice thread.

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/ww/news/2011/02/10/seychelles.jpg

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Well that wasn't it either. Close but no cigar (not that I smoke)

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Let's see

1. I left click with browzer on the photo.

2. I click properties

3. I copy URL address

4. Back at 3A Downlow on Post Reply I click IMG

5. I click paste

6. Here it comes!!

7. Nope again (:

Phil C Cares!

Default Re: A Beautiful Photo

Originally posted by Phil C
    A beautiful beach. Just a practice thread.

Keep practicing Phil. You'll get it.

All-American

Default Re: Re: A Beautiful Photo

Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Keep practicing Phil. You'll get it.

Great job Red! I will keep working. I am missing one step somewhere.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

BINGO!!!

Phil C Cares!

BINGO!!!
    SWEETWATER

IS GOOD !!!!!!!

All-American

Phil C Cares!

All-American

This one is at South Padre Island, Texas.

Phil C Cares!

Nice! Where is this one?

All-American

Awesome Hawaiian vacation pic, Phil.

Our family will always remember the day you took that pic on Waikiki.

All-American

Originally posted by SintonFan
    Awesome Hawaiian vacation pic, Phil.

Our family will always remember the day you took that pic on Waikiki.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Just staying in practice.

Phil C Cares!