Blackcat1954

Default Therapy Doctor high Cost

I start seeing a new therapy dr today for my mental problems down in Richmond off Hwy 59.

She charges $140 a session and insurance doesnt pay for it- Hope its not a weekly deal or I'll go broke

Hopefully its once or twice a month

I have to take this chance to get my life back the way it used to be 5-6 years ago and this is what my othe dr suggests I try

Default Re: Therapy Doctor high Cost

Originally posted by Blackcat1954
    I start seeing a new therapy dr today for my mental problems down in Richmond off Hwy 59.

She charges $140 a session and insurance doesnt pay for it- Hope its not a weekly deal or I'll go broke

I have to take this chance to get my life back the way it used to be 5-6 years ago and this is what my othe dr suggests I try
    I would have thought insurance would cover at least a partial pay. It does not make it easier when the burden of finances accompany the struggles of depression. It is a good sign however that you are able to share your thoughts. Stay strong!!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Default Re: Therapy Doctor high Cost

Originally posted by Blackcat1954

Good luck. I also would have thought insurance might cover some of the expense.

How was the cruise you just took? Relaxing, I hope.