View Poll Results: How bad? (10 being the worst)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-2

8 25.00%
  • 2-4

3 9.38%
  • 4-6

2 6.25%
  • 6-8

4 12.50%
  • 8-10

15 46.88%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Saggy Aggie

Default On a scale of 1-10....

How bad do you hate the people with the super loud stereo systems?

And what is your opinion of them and their stereo?

Blog Entries

I dont mind as long as its a good song thats playing
    Woo Pig Sooie!

Blog Entries

8-10 because my amp got stolen last summer so my truck isnt loud any more and I am jealous
    “I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal”

Saggy Aggie

haha, I just got my car hooked up today.

2 12'' CVR Kickers & I've already managed to piss off quite a few people... haha

Its not an amazing system... but its the best I could get for what money I had.

Blog Entries

I had my stuff going good for about 2 years then my truck got broken into and had my cd player and amp along with a gold watch stolen.

The last amp I got was a pretty good one that a crackhead sold to the guy that was installing all my stuff, so I just gave him my stock radio and $40 and we called it even...now I need to find another deal like that haha

All-State

Originally posted by BaseballUmp
    I had my stuff going good for about 2 years then my truck got broken into and had my cd player and amp along with a gold watch stolen.

The last amp I got was a pretty good one that a crackhead sold to the guy that was installing all my stuff, so I just gave him my stock radio and $40 and we called it even...now I need to find another deal like that haha
    You might want to look up that crackhead and check to see if he has your amp again.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by 95mustang
    You might want to look up that crackhead and check to see if he has your amp again.
    Haha well if he walked from Cameron to College Station...a good 50 miles, then the guys got cajones lol

Saggy Aggie

I hope my stuff doesnt get stolen.... but theyd have to get in my trunk if they did.

And I dont think thats possible... since I locked my keys in my trunk like 2 weeks ago on accident and the locksmith couldnt even get in the trunk!

All-American

If I want to hear your music or have my teeth vibrated out by the bass, I will ask to ride in your car. Otherwise, TURN IT DOWN!!!!

There is anew electronic blaster thing being developed that can fry amps. According to the information that I have seen, the unit only has to be within 50 feet of the amp to fry it. When it is available, I am buying one a riding around town cooking the loud music players.
    In a perfect world, I would always be a winner---Why is it that I find it so hard to reach perfection???

Saggy Aggie

Originally posted by OldBison75
    If I want to hear your music or have my teeth vibrated out by the bass, I will ask to ride in your car. Otherwise, TURN IT DOWN!!!!

There is anew electronic blaster thing being developed that can fry amps. According to the information that I have seen, the unit only has to be within 50 feet of the amp to fry it. When it is available, I am buying one a riding around town cooking the loud music players.
    That's not nice.

I don't play my music loud very often...

All-American

Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
    I hope my stuff doesnt get stolen.... but theyd have to get in my trunk if they did.

And I dont think thats possible... since I locked my keys in my trunk like 2 weeks ago on accident and the locksmith couldnt even get in the trunk!
    Crack heads are more desperate than Locksmiths.

if they have the will...

All-American

Originally posted by OldBison75

Interesting.
    Not legal, but I might want to buy one.

All-American

I think, I what I hate the most, is when some idiot turns up their stereo full bast, plays some C-rap with expletives while at the gas station or in front of little kids...

Originally posted by SintonFan
    I think, I what I hate the most, is when some idiot turns up their stereo full bast, plays some C-rap with expletives while at the gas station or in front of little kids...
    I do agree with that D...

Saggy - if you've got $$ invested in those speakers, etc, you might want to call your insurance agent and ask if you can list aka cover them on your insurance. 99% of the time, they are not covered as standard equipment.. It's usually pretty cost effective to schedule/list the audio receiving equipment on a standard auto policy.. just a thought..

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Letterman

Mostly depends on clarity of the music on whether or not I get aggravated. Mostly I find it amusing because of how deaf the individual is making themselves. I had a buddy in High School that by the time he graduated he had lost 15% in one ear and 20% in the other.