Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

Default Rocket what are your predictions

for your area playoff match up? I heard the other team better be conditioned.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Default Re: Rocket what are your predictions

Originally posted by Old Tiger
    for your area playoff match up? I heard the other team better be conditioned.
    I think this week will be no different than any other week. Even if a team has a decent offense, which the Bulls do, I think the second half will be a bloodbath. It seems most teams we play have hands-on-hips-itus by halftime. And then we go for the jugular...

We will get some picks and Brownwood's defense is good enough to get stops. I just don't see Bport getting enough stops to deter Brownwood from scoring 63.

Here is what I mean...it takes a defense ALL THEY HAVE to hang with Brownwood for a half. Playing great pass defense play after play will wear them out. The 2nd Half is scary for anybody that plays Brownwood.
    Brownwood Lions
    BrownwoodLions.com
    Brownwood Lions on Facebook
    Brownwood Lions on Twitter

"I only write checks when there is money in the bank."

rykerx144

why would you create thread? Its just more bathroom reading material for rocket, and i bet he keeps it in the drawer with vasoline not the toilet paper!

Originally posted by rykerx144
    why would you create thread? Its just more bathroom reading material for rocket, and i bet he keeps it in the drawer with vasoline not the toilet paper!
    diaper rash really must be bothering you rykerx144! Quit whining cause no one asked you.

rykerx144

Originally posted by LionFan72
    diaper rash really must be bothering you rykerx144! Quit whining cause no one asked you.
    thats the neat part about this!! I dont have to be asked to give my unwanted opinions and comments!! I do it anyway!

All-American

Default Re: Re: Rocket what are your predictions

Originally posted by Rocket
    I think this week will be no different than any other week. Even if a team has a decent offense, which the Bulls do, I think the second half will be a bloodbath. It seems most teams we play have hands-on-hips-itus by halftime. And then we go for the jugular...

We will get some picks and Brownwood's defense is good enough to get stops. I just don't see Bport getting enough stops to deter Brownwood from scoring 63.

Here is what I mean...it takes a defense ALL THEY HAVE to hang with Brownwood for a half. Playing great pass defense play after play will wear them out. The 2nd Half is scary for anybody that plays Brownwood.
    Yeah thats what I was thinking I know for a fact no team is more conditioned than Brownwood plus yall have weapons all over the place. You just can't double team Jaxon or its game over!

This is the best defense I have seen Brownwood have since yall dropped down. Teams will be lucky to be withing 35 points of yall all playoffs!

Default Re: Re: Re: Rocket what are your predictions

This is the best defense I have seen Brownwood have since yall dropped down.
    I'm sorry but that struck me as funny....considering this is only their 3rd season since they dropped and the 2008 defense was....well anyway...thanks for the laugh!

Go Lions!

All-American

Yeah thats what I was thinking I know for a fact no team is more conditioned than Brownwood plus yall have weapons all over the place. You just can't double team Jaxon or its game over!

This is the best defense I have seen Brownwood have since yall dropped down. Teams will be lucky to be withing 35 points of yall all playoffs!
    Which game did you see?

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Rocket what are your predictions

Originally posted by bwdlionfan
    Which game did you see?
    That's what I was wondering!!

Casey, how many games have you seen Brownwood play in the past 3 years??

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rocket what are your predictions

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    That's what I was wondering!!

Casey, how many games have you seen Brownwood play in the past 3 years??
    My guess would be the one in Liberty Hill !

Uh, Oh---Old Tiger got caught "four-flushing" again....

Say it isn't so, Go Blue!!!!

All-American

I've seen bwood multiple times this season and once in 2008. Just face it as soon as we all face it there is no denying we must all love and worship brownwood for being the best 3a team ever!!!!!! I am 100% behind Rocket and his theories on all things brownwood!

I've seen bwood multiple times this season and once in 2008. Just face it as soon as we all face it there is no denying we must all love and worship brownwood for being the best 3a team ever!!!!!! I am 100% behind Rocket and his theories on all things brownwood!

They got to you too?!?!