Bulldog92

Post Jasper 42, Silsbee 12

nm

eye of the tiger

Good win for Jasper.

Chris Hart

Way to go Jasper, I hope #40 had a good night.

All-American

These first two games were perhaps the toughest competition Jasper will face until they get to Newton. Any thoughts on that?
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

3A Roy

It will be a good game. Newton looks really good. It is a long time from now, but it will be a true BATTLE.

OldSchoolBulldog

Yes, it was another good game for the bulldogs.

By the way, you can click onto the web site below to get a live web broadcast of the game. This is the site for the Jasper radio station. It has a link to their live radio broadcast. So, on fridays you can hear the game.

http://www.kjas.com/

Bulldog92

Hey, OldSchool. KJAS doesn't play the games. I've been bugging them forever about it, but they say that most of their demographic would be bored by it. I think that's crazy, but that's what they've told me. I was actually listening to it for a while hoping to get a score, but never did. KTXJ did the broadcasts when I was there and I think they still do, but they don't webcast...

twinkle

KTXJ does still do live broadcasts, but don't think there is a website to listen to the game though. Sorry.

All-American

Good win Jasper, did the two big boys from Silsbee give you any trouble? Well, ole Birdman picked the score right on the money...

[This message has been edited by Old Cardinal (edited September 07, 2002).]

All-American

Congrats Jasper! 2-0... was there any doubt at all?