Thread: Time Traveler!

All-American

Default Time Traveler!

The clip below shows a time traveler in 1928. These were filmed probably for news clips in the silent movie area and was filmed in front of the theatre where Charlie Chaplin's great movie "The Circus" was first shown. Scary indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj3qe...eature=related

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Besides the time traveler be sure to watch out for the UFO moving from left to right at the 1:18 mark.

Scary times indeed!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Lets say for a minute that it is a time traveler talking on the phone.
    Ok now who the hell is she talking too? i dont think you can talk across time warps.
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

All-American

Hey Phil, I thought of you when I put Metropolis on my Netflix instant queue.

I saw that clip. Really interesting.

Probably some nutjob talking into his/her shoe.

Designed and created by pirate44

All-American

Originally posted by SintonFan
    Hey Phil, I thought of you when I put Metropolis on my Netflix instant queue.
    Indeed a great movie SintonFan!

Phil C Cares!