All-American

Post Wylie scrimmage??

Anyone know out there how Wylie did today in their scrimmage with Brownwood??

bigdawg

Thumbs up

Hey, Wylie did awesome against B-wood. Our defense was dominating their offense, and our offense was doing pretty well too. They had some good plays on both sides of the ball, but overall I think we came out on top.
    It wasn't really a scrimmage though, we just practiced with them. The real scrimmage will be Thurs. 23, at Wylie. I expect Wylie to win it if they play with like they did today.

*** Ejected Player ***

heard trhere was some hard hitting and alot of cheap stuff long after the plays were over. Is it true that two bwood players got in ashoving match?? thats ridiculous. How did Wolfe look running the ball?

Raise your hand if you would like to kick MUDDAWG from the pig in the balls!!!!!!!

bigdawg

Arrow

Hey, I didn't see any B-wood players shoving each other, but i didn't see everything. Yea, there was some hard hitting by the Wylie players. B-wood had a few good hits, but Wylie had a lot more hard hits. Wolfe looked alright with the ball, but Ruth was running great!