Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    All-American

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I meant to post this when I made my original post but was in shock and forgot what all I planned to say.

To LE Dad son.....for you to get on here and let us know about your dad and our dear friend speaks volumes of the kind of young man you are.

For you to think of his "friends" around the state, the majority of who only knew your dad through his posts on a football message forum, just astounds me!!

Please check in from time to time help us keep his memory alive!!

Thoughts, prayers and well wishes from Greenwood.
    amen......

Letterman

It's strange that I can feel so much pain for someone I've have never spoken to or 'heard', seen, or even know of their name... I enjoyed his posts and will his presence.

Really sad news.

Only bit of comfort I can find in this is that his daughter survived from knowing Carl the bit I did. I'm sure he would of rather had it this way than have his young daughter pass.Horrible that it had to happen this way and heartbreaking, but almost any parent would tell you the worst thing is losing a child so to me that comforts me a little in this time of tragedy.
    Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Juwan Howard just fouled Brian Cardinal in the NBA finals?

If that's not a sign that the NBA needs to retract then I don't know what is.

Wow, I am SOOO sorry for your loss!

I know LE Dad is a much-respected person on here, and there are plenty of folks on this board who have much more seniority than I do that will confirm that.

I always liked reading his posts and keeping up with his posts and views.

It's a sad day indeed (I had been out of town til today, just saw the post).

God Bless you and yours, your Dad will ALWAYS be remembered. Rest assured he was well-respected on this site and made an impact on people.
    Chuck Licata
    Owner - LibertyHillSports.com (www.libertyhillsports.com)
    K-MAC Sports Co-owner/Business Manager (kmacsports.com)

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. It was a pleasure to be able to enjoy LE Dads banter and wit. He will be truly missed

Originally posted by MoveInDad
    It's strange that I can feel so much pain for someone I've have never spoken to or 'heard', seen, or even know of their name... I enjoyed his posts and will his presence.
    so true words

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

I thought about this all day. My deepest condolences to the family. Very sad indeed. I really enjoyed his banter with Rocket. He will be missed.

Rookie

Shock, disbelief. Words can not express my feelings. Having recently lost my father and having a son playing high school football I know the joy, love, pride and pleasure you gave your father. He must have been a wonderful man to have raised a young man as thoughtful as you. May God Bless you and your family and be with you in this time of grief. Prayers to you from Cuero.
    "somewhere out there a man died for me today, that I might live free, and I must ask and answer,"Am I worth dying for?""

All-American

Wow, I am shocked to hear this. I had heard about the accident briefly on the news, but had no ideal it was your dad.
    I am truly sorry for your loss and my prayers and condelences go out to you, your family, friends, and community.
    His post will certainly be missed on here by myself and others.
    “Evil triumphs when good men do nothing”
    ~Thomas Jefferson.
    Goldthwaite Eagles 1A Div 1 State Champions 2009

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/sounds/sanfordandson.wav

Practice Squad

Terrible news. Prayers and condelences from Bandera.

IHStangFan

OMG, this is so tragic. LE Dad will be greatly missed. He was one of my favorite posters here and made me chuckle on a regular basis. RIP LE Dad.

justlikesports

Thoughts and prayers from Monahans.

Letterman

Wow, this news today was pretty shocking. LE dad always had nothing but good things to say and his spats with Rocket were priceless. Just goes to show how short life is and how quickly it can be taken away, and how irrelevant all our football talk and teams become when something tragic like this happens. Hats off to all the people on the downlow on everyone commending and showing respect to a man we all mostly only knew through a computer. God speed LE Dad you will be missed.
    Wimberley Texans

'05 State Champs '06 State Quarter Finalists '07 Area Champs '09 State Quarter Finalists '10 State Semi Finalists

All-American

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family from West. I had some conversation on the board and one thing is for sure-he loved football. He will be missed.

Lay me down in the cold cold ground
    Where before many more have gone
    Lay me down in the cold cold ground
    Where before many more have gone

When they come I will stand my ground
    Stand my ground I'll not be afraid

Thoughts of home take away my fear
    Sweat and blood hide my veil of tears

Once a year say a prayer for me
    Close your eyes and remember me

Never more shall I see the sun
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//