Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    All-District

Oh my! I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers from Brownwood, by way of San Antonio.
    Brownwood Lions

Lion 4 Life

Blog Entries

I will be praying for you. Until someone loses a parent they can never understand the hurt and the hole in your heart. Treasure the time you spent with him knowing you were everthing to him and carry those thoughts with you always.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    I say more dumb things than you...
    Thanks Rocket, truer words were never spoken!!

Very very sorry. LE and and I had several fun war of words on here. It was never personal. We even Pmd several times laughing about it.

I lost my dad last November. If you need anything or have any questions, just send me a PM.

BEAST
    Dont start none, wont be none!

I remember LE Dad for several good reasons, but I think that his most outstanding quality is that he truly loved highschool football and everything that goes with it from the LE team, coaches, and families to the posters on this board. When someone truly loves something---it shows---and LE Dad showed this love every day in every post on this board---many of which took considerable time and computer skills to put together---and displayed his wit, humor, and mainly his love of people and kids. He will be missed.

I offer my condolences and prayers from Bull Country to the Texarkana LE community and the family of LE Dad during this trying time. May God Bless and be with you all....

Letterman

Default Re: Death at the PG vs. LE game

Originally posted by LE Dad
    Dear Everyone,
    This is his son. It is a very sad time for our family and I would like everyone on 3adl to know that my father has passed on to a better place and that he died crossing the street after doing his favorite thing in the world and that was watching me play football. He and my sister were hit by a car and he did not make it but my sister has a broken ankle. I know that he loved this site and many people on it. Thank you all very much and please keep our family in your prayers. I will stay on here for the next couple of days before signing out for the final time. Thank you.
    LEDads Son
    Truly sad, I really enjoyed banter with your father. He really loved
    his children. I will really miss him! I will be praying for the family.
    My heart is with your family!
    Kind Regards,
    Charlie47

I am stunned. I am truly sorry to hear about this. Very sobering. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Brownwood Lions
    BrownwoodLions.com
    Brownwood Lions on Facebook
    Brownwood Lions on Twitter

"I only write checks when there is money in the bank."

Oh my, I am shocked and saddened by this loss. Your Dad had such a good time on the 3adownlow and he will be greatly missed. There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't bring a smile to a complete stranger's face. I am so sorry and thank you so much for letting us know.

I will pray that you, your family and friends gather the strength needed to get through this difficult time.

Thoughts and prayers from Aransas Pass.

What a tragedy. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened. It was obvious that LE Dad was passionate about his team. My condolences to the family for your loss. The site will not be near as entertaining without LE Dad.

Blog Entries

What shocking news. So sorry to hear this. I really enjoyed reading LEDad's posts. He was always so entertaining and kept me rolling. It really showed that he loved his HS football and sports in general, his family and most importantly, God. May your family be embraced by His love and healing. God bless your family. May your father rest in piece.

-Sincerely, Hollywood.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Danana70

I am a new poster to this board but I've been reading it for several years.. I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your dad, but as you said he died doing what he loved the most.
    May the good Lord wrap you and your family in his loving arms and give you strength to endure the days ahead. God bless you all..

I am so sorry for your loss...I am just in shock...my prayers are with your family...

All-American

A great man and a great football fan has been lost to us on the Downlow. LE DAD was passionate about his family, his team, and high school sports in general. I never read a single post that he was critical of a kid, or even a coach. He supported his team with a clear and relistic approach and treated each person he bantered with respect and dignity. This board has lost one of the really GOOD GUYS.

The thoughts and prayers of my family and the Navasota Rattler nation are with you and your family. We pray that the entire LE community will find peace in the memory of such a great supporter and that healing will come with the wonderful memories he has left with you.

To you, his son, know he was very proud of you and it is obvious you were and are very proud of him. I would welcome you to become a regular poster on this board and keep us informed of the LE sports happenings and the progress of you and your family in the future. Always know that you have great friends on this board.
    In a perfect world, I would always be a winner---Why is it that I find it so hard to reach perfection???

All-American

Hold tight to memories for comfort.
    Lean on your friends for strength
    May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.
    Peace, prayers and blessings from Cuero
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    ― Lou Holtz

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and community. RIP LE Dad.

Shocking and tragic news. Prayers from Ingleside.