Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Saggy Aggie

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost my dad last December so I can understand what you're going through.

Le dad was a funny guy and I loved reading his posts and checking out his pictures. He was always good for a laugh. Know that I'll be praying for you and your family. Be strong. It gets easier with time.

Wow...Shocking and sad....Prayers to the family and may he rest in peace...

Prayers from Brownwood, his quick wit and humor will be missed. LE was a passionate person and I enjoyed reading his post. I will pray for the strength of your family to prevail in tough times.

God Bless you all!!!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray that God is with you and the rest of your family during this time and that he heals the hurt in your heart.

Best of luck to you in the future!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-District

This has blown me away. God speed to your family. What a son you are. Chip off the old block.

The son has asked if that score post was his dad's last post on here. Can 3ADL confirm for him?

Man, this is sad.

Practice Squad

My condolences to you and your family. You are one strong young man. Your Dad would be proud. Prayers for you and your family from Mathis.
    A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall. Vince Lombardi

I can't even describe how shocked and saddened I am to here this. May God be with you and your family in this time of grieving. Your father was a class act and very contributory poster here.

Prayers from Gilmer. I enjoyed the banter with LEDad. He will be missed. This is indeed a sad day.
    buckeyebob

Shocking to say the least. Prayers from Liberty Hill for you and your family.

LE_Dad was one of the reasons I would frequent this board. I always enjoyed his humor. He was truly a class act. This board will never be the same.

He was truly proud of LE sports and especially his children. May god bless.

LE Dad was a great poster and a lot of fun. He loved his football but most importantly he loved you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss and will pray for total healing of your heart. You will be very aware of his presence in your thoughts and decisions you make. When you think of what you should do at anytime in your life you will be aware of what he would have done. May God's grace and mercy comfort you and your family. We also pray for a complete healing for your sister.

Prayers for your family. This is tragic, your dad will truely be missed.
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

Wow! Prayers from glen rose. I can only imagine what you are going through. I know no words can really help at this time but just remember you always have friends here on the downlow.
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

Prayers from Wylie! I'm shocked and saddened. He is one poster I wish I could have met. I just read a PM from him Friday before heading to the Snyder/Brownwood game. I had PM him to ask him why he was not having fun on the Snyder/Brownwood thread.

Re: brownwood vs snyder
    I have been busy lately... doing payroll all morning this morning. I think this is second time I have logged on all do.... Besides I gotta save my good stuff foer Wylie? Bwood.lol

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

garciap77 wrote on 10-15-2010 12:05 PM:
    Why are you not having some fun on the tread?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEDad will be missed!

God Bless you and your family!

Prayers from Sinton and the ownership of 3ADL. May God be with you and your family during this difficult time. Your Dad was a good guy and we enjoyed having him here. He will be missed.

The score update that was quoted was indeed his last post.

Designed and created by pirate44

Wow, I am shocked and at a loss of words. I am so sorry for you and your family. My best wishes for you, your future, your sister and her recovery both physical and mental. God Bless you all!