Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mustang02

Hey SUPERMAN when you buy some lotto tickets can i chip in with some money to because since you think you know everything i am sure i will get some money out of the deal.No im not the mascot of the team i probably havce more to do with the mustangs than you have to do with the Bulldogs.Your probably the mascot.And yeah i don't know anything about WYLIE but hey you don't know anything about us(SWEETWATER).You just like all the other people in the state are going by what happened last year and let me tell you things chgange.And Wylie can talk all the trash they want about how bad they beat everybody and how much more heart they have and how they want it more than any other 3A teams but that just is not true there are teams that have more heart than Wylie it is just they don't have anybody talented enough to get them recognition like Wylie or other schools do.

bigdawg

Man, mustang02, I guarantee you that superman plays twice as much as you and has a hell of a lot more to do with our team than you do with yours. We never talk any crap about how bad we beat everybody, so get your info. straight. True, we don't know anything about you, like you don't know anything about us , but we do know ya'll are gonna have a good team next year, and we're just trying to talk some friendly crap to ya'll.

mustang02

Thats cool.Hey do yall know if FORNEY is goping to go BIG SCHOOL or Small.Everyone is wondering about that.

eye of the tiger

Originally posted by mustang02:
    Thats cool.Hey do yall know if FORNEY is goping to go BIG SCHOOL or Small.Everyone is wondering about that.
    hey mustang--Forney will go div I if Quinlin does not make the playoffs-Quinlin is a little larger than Forney. It should be close between Quinlin and Bonham for that 3rd playoof spot. Depending of course on Forney and Commerce doing what they are expected to do.

KingApe5

Superman is right. The mustangs will again get bent over by wylie. I can see it now. 35-7 Wylie, if not worse. I don't know how the trash from sweetwater is gonna put together a team that can even stay on the field with wylie. Mustang 02 is a freakin dookie weener that talks trash about his wetback buddies from sweetwater. Do you seriously think they can back up what u are saying? Get serious. Wylie will stomp u.

mustang02

ALL i have to say is GET FOR REAL you damn APE

left2soon

kt
    just because most of your posters are plowboys from west texas is not a great reason for coming up with this top 20. commerce and forney are great teams, however, they are just the best of a large group of good teams in region 2. remember the state champion either is...or has to go thru the BEAST FROM THE EAST !!!!

fanofthegame

come on bearcat1, if you dont know what its like to be on a football field and actually play the game of football then it is my opinion that you cant really tell us anything. i'm sorry if i'm rude and its not male insecurity, just a prove fact. i dont think that you can line up against a guy and actually smoke them. So what can possibably know about football. Are you like a ballinger mom or something tryin to stick up for you kids on the football team or what!

fanofthegame

come on bearcat1, if you dont know what its like to be on a football field and actually play the game of football then it is my opinion that you cant really tell us anything. i'm sorry if i'm rude and its not male insecurity, just a prove fact. i dont think that you can line up against a guy and actually smoke them. So what can possibably know about football. Are you like a ballinger mom or something tryin to stick up for you kids on the football team or what!

*** Ejected Player ***

LMAO!!! Ballinger mom?? I can say that BC has absolutely no affiliation with Ballinger or anyone else in 5-3A. My guess is that BC, like the rest of us, is tired of the Wylie posters (ie Rambo & Bigdawg) that do absolutely nothing but show their ignorance on this board. Actually, I was a Wylie supporter untill these two amebas with keyboards decided to make that impossible.

bearcat1

It is possible to know something about a subject without actually having done it. No, I do not (and never did) claim to know HOW to play football, but I have studied the game and been around football long enough that I feel I have some knowledge of it. I'm sorry if you are too closed minded or chauvinistic to see the possibility in that. I'm not going to explain my upbringing or list the experiences I've had to prove myself worthy of being here. That isn't expected of any of the males here, and it's not gonna be expected of me either. I'm not gonna sit here and defend my knowledge. Nobody else around here has to, why should I.

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 30, 2001).]

eye of the tiger

Originally posted by bearcat1:
    It is possible to know something about a subject without actually having done it. No, I do not (and never did) claim to know HOW to play football, but I have studied the game and been around football long enough that I feel I have some knowledge of it. I'm sorry if you are too closed minded or chauvinistic to see the possibility in that. I'm not going to explain my upbringing or list the experiences I've had to prove myself worthy of being here. That isn't expected of any of the males here, and it's not gonna be expected of me either. I'm not gonna sit here and defend my knowledge. Nobody else around here has to, why should I.

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 30, 2001).]
    Nicely said Bearcat.

bigdawg

Angry

I agree with eye of the tiger. Women should be treated with as much respect as men. Let her talk, she might know more than a lot of people on this site.

bearcat1

Originally posted by BIGDAWG:
    I agree with eye of the tiger. Women should be treated with as much respect as men. Let her talk, she might know more than a lot of people on this site.
    Thank you, Bigdawg. I appreciate your support. It is nice to see there are people who aren't consumed with prejudicial views.

All-American

The now infamous "dookie weiner" thread....we neer quite figured out what that was...bearcat had a pretty funny retort to one of the Wylie posters about a girl "faking" it...wonder what she is talking about...anyway that is today's blast from the past...do you notice a trend here? All of our classic posts come from out freinds from Wylie...LOL