Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    KT 2000

Thumbs up Well here it be, My 3A Top 20!!!

1. Forney
    2. Abilene Wylie
    3. La Grange
    4. Everman
    5. Sinton
    6. Commerce
    7. Gainesville
    8. Altair Rice
    9. Aledo
    10. Midland Greenwood
    11. Lake Worth
    12. Muleshoe
    13. Sweeny
    14. Newton
    15. Cameron Yoe
    16. Lindale
    17. Lamesa
    18. Bandera
    19. Cuero
    20. Sealy

Discuss!

mustang02

Where is SWEETWATER in that list.SWEETWATER is better than half of those teams that are on there.I mean especially with the team we have this year.

superman

Angry

sweetwater maybe a little better than last year but they are still gonna get manhandled by the dogs from wylie. that was supposed to be a bigtime game last year and wylie shut them down in all facets of the game. this year it may even be uglier.

BigFanOfFootball

Exclamation

i known why sweetwater is not in that list cause there not that good. i feel after watching wylie last year there's no way those boys from sweetwater will be able to hang with them this year. i remember last year reading all the posted replies that sweetwater sent saying that the were going to smoke wylie, well, they better get ready for another lose to dogs this year

mustang02

ok WYLIE game was last year.Not this year.Yeah Wylie stomped us last year but it won't happen this year because they come to our house not the dog pound.So NO WYLIE will not do us like they did last year.You may not believe me and truthfully i don't care if you believe me but just wait until the game.This just gives us the motivation to prove all of you wrong.And it will happen.

bigdawg

Angry

You can say whatever u want, but you still know Wylie will walk all over u at your own place. Yall may be pumped from losing to us, but we're pumped from losing the championship so nothing is stopping us this year!

mustang02

Well you can sayt whatever you want to but the truth is NO ONE KNOWS!!!!Me and BIGDAWG and all of wylie could sit here evereyday and argue about how much yall are going top beat us and how much we are going to beat you but the truth is no one knows until it happens.And Don't say yall are more motivavted than any 3A team in the state there are teams that are hungrier and have more desire than SWEETWATER AND WYLIE have put together.

left2soon

Unhappy

Gainesville huh? kinda high dont you think.

KingApe5

Do the mustangs seriously think they will take wylie this year? They should get real if they do. Sweetwater is trash. They're gonna get blown out again.

superman

Angry

mustang02, what are you the mascot or something. you have no idea what wylie has or doesnt have. you say nobody knows who will win the game next year. well, the truth is that i know who will win and you wont like the outcome.
    01 year of the dogs

bearcat1

Ok, Superman is clarivoyant. Let's all get Superfreak to look into his crystal ball and tell us the winners of ALL 3A games this year while he's at it. Hell, there's no need for anyone to even step onto the field, Wylie is gonna win it all and HE KNOWS THE OUTCOME!!! As a matter of fact, I'd like you to get me some lotto numbers while you're at it...and if you could go ahead and clear up that whole JFK thing that'd be great too. Mustang, GOOD LUCK to you and hear me when I say I hope you DO VERY WELL against Wylie!!!
    bc

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 26, 2001).]

superman

bearcat1 is a girl, what the crap does she know? girls dont know jack about football they just repeat crap they have heard someone else say before.

eye of the tiger

Originally posted by superman:
    bearcat1 is a girl, what the crap does she know? girls dont know jack about football they just repeat crap they have heard someone else say before.
    Well superman your last post was pretty ugly. I dont think intelligence is gender specific. Neither is the lack of intelligence. Most of us are here to talk and enjoy and learn about 3a football. It certainly is ok to be true to your school and proud of them. You dont have to put a team or any person "down" to make your point. Just have fun here and "tout" your team. They really are a very good team with a very good overall program.
    Good luck to Wylie this year

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited July 27, 2001).]

*** Ejected Player ***

Superman is damn genius!!!!!
    Boy, dont you know that BC1 has forgotten more football than you'll ever know?!
    J2K

bearcat1

Unhappy

Originally posted by superman:
    You are half right. I am a girl. But no, I don't just repeat things I've heard. Those are parrots. I am capable of formulating an independent thought. Attacking my gender is a sign of male insecurity. I'm guessing you've spent more than your fair share of time with girls who have *faked it*, but please, try not to lump us all into that category.