Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sealy/Kashmere

Default Sealy/Kashmere

Sealy 41

Kashmere 0

halftime

STATE CHAMPS 1978, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997...2014?

I left at halftime. This game was just plain ugly. Lousy facilities, bad football, 15 members in Kashmere's band. And to top it off, hot dogs $5. Kashmere has almost no defense and not much more offense. Maybe 4A is a cakewalk after all. Let's ask Rocket.
    T-Shirt Fan By Choice and First to Admit It! Will wear a new t-shirt in 2018 I'm sure.

Ronnie Houston

Sealy 49

Kashmere 0

sealy's second and third string played the entire 2nd half.. easy win.. Barrett looked Great! so did Gabe Hamner.. Sealy's O looked just as good as last year... only question is the young oline... only time will tell how they hold up

Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
    Sealy 49

Kashmere 0

sealy's second and third string played the entire 2nd half.. easy win.. Barrett looked Great! so did Gabe Hamner.. Sealy's O looked just as good as last year... only question is the young oline... only time will tell how they hold up

Congrats!

sTx979

i think the o line will do just fine they just have to keep playing together as one

Junior Varsity

Listened on the internet. At the half, Mark Faldyn said the new O-Line was playing well. If any one should know, it would be him.
    Remember - this is still just a game played by kids...

There were no programs available so I had to guess at size. Sealy's D looked like not a great deal of size. Q'back passed very well. Running game was good at times but spotty. Kashmere had no answer for the passing game and the WR's had a field day. Oh, and Kashmere has the worst punter I've seen in a while.
    At the most a 20 yard average.

Anyone who was there, was that poor kid who played the national anthem on his trumpet an embarassment?
    T-Shirt Fan By Choice and First to Admit It! Will wear a new t-shirt in 2018 I'm sure.

Ronnie Houston

Until I knew the history of the young man who played the national anthem, I would not be too quick to judge. I felt sorry for the entire school and the students. I hope they are just focusing on academics.

That was one of the worst football games I've ever seen. How can you evaluate offense or defense performance with an opponent that's lacking any kind of coaching whatsoever.

What, if anything, did Sealy get out of playing this team?
    Bragging rights?

The Junior Varsity could have beat this team.

If you want to get better, play teams that are competitve.

"Turrible",,,,as Sir Charles Barkley would say..

All-District

I hate to say "I told you so." But, I told you so. This is just one example of HISD. HISD athletics as a whole is a complete joke. There are a few programs in each sport that are respectable, (Yates in hoops, Bellaire/lamar/westside in baseball, Lamar in football) but other than that, a total joke from coaching to band to overall support. HISD should cut their losses and forget about athletics.

Originally posted by Luv My Tigers
    Until I knew the history of the young man who played the national anthem, I would not be too quick to judge. I felt sorry for the entire school and the students. I hope they are just focusing on academics.
    Knowing his history would not change how it turned out. If he has some sort of problem, don't let him embarass himself in public.

Ronnie Houston

Letterman

How bad was it. I hope sealy let's off the gas for bellville like they did to cashmere
    dream team

Junior Varsity

Originally posted by millcreek
    That was one of the worst football games I've ever seen. How can you evaluate offense or defense performance with an opponent that's lacking any kind of coaching whatsoever.

What, if anything, did Sealy get out of playing this team?
    Bragging rights?

The Junior Varsity could have beat this team.

If you want to get better, play teams that are competitve.

"Turrible",,,,as Sir Charles Barkley would say..
    What Sealy got was one win!

Sealy would have loved to play good competitive 3A schools, but no one stepped up. West Columbia is driving through Sealy to go play La Grange. Sealy would have loved to have played the Dub.

Originally posted by FbCoachB40
    What Sealy got was one win!

Sealy would have loved to play good competitive 3A schools, but no one stepped up. West Columbia is driving through Sealy to go play La Grange. Sealy would have loved to have played the Dub.
    exsactly.. i say the same thing.. no one will play sealy... yet everyone has something to say about the "weak games"..

Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
    exsactly.. i say the same thing.. no one will play sealy...
    Give some reasons why no one wants to play Sealy?