Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Ducks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Taylor Ducks

Why were they so chicken and didn't want to play Rockdale?

That ain't cool...

All-American

AD went to HC and said get Rockdale on schedule....tried to make some swaps to make it happen but it was too late.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Junior Varsity

Taylor tired of getting the crap beat out of them. Rockdale has outscored Taylor 99-35 the last 2 years. This is the first time they have not played since 1953, and besides Rockdale needed an easy win with the dist. they are in this year.

All-District

Originally posted by Coach BS
    Taylor tired of getting the crap beat out of them. Rockdale has outscored Taylor 99-35 the last 2 years. This is the first time they have not played since 1953, and besides Rockdale needed an easy win with the dist. they are in this year.
    They might get that easy win against Liberty Hill. Time will tell.

Blog Entries

Won't be getting one against Cameron!!!
    “I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal”

All-District

Don't be so sure , We just might surprise a few , and the yoe might be one of them.
    Rockdale Tigers 1976 2a state football champs

All-District

Originally posted by 87 TIGER
    Don't be so sure , We just might surprise a few , and the yoe might be one of them.
    I agree. I think Rockdale is going to be very salty this year. Do you guys still have the same coach from a few years ago?

All-District

Originally posted by LHexPlayer
    I agree. I think Rockdale is going to be very salty this year. Do you guys still have the same coach from a few years ago?
    Yes, he is in his 5th season
    Rockdale Tigers 1976 2a state football champs

All-District

Originally posted by 87 TIGER
    Yes, he is in his 5th season
    I thought so. I remember when you guys first got him. He seemed to be doing things the right way. And using your talent wisely.

Blog Entries

No more coaching carousel in Rockdale? And yea, no matter the hype one team may be getting or the number of wins they have, all thats out the window when it comes to the Battle of the Bell
    “I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal”

runtowin

LHex. you confuse me on one thread you mention LH will return to dominance and here you say they will be an easy win for rockdale. Which is it? Are you a fan or foe?

Dont mean to be blunt...but Taylor has really sucked lately.
    Last edited by Yoe_09; 08-27-2010 at 01:33 PM.

All-District

Originally posted by runtowin
    LHex. you confuse me on one thread you mention LH will return to dominance and here you say they will be an easy win for rockdale. Which is it? Are you a fan or foe?
    Fan, but I don't expect much out of us in predistrict. I think it will take a while before we return to dominance. I said we will begin our return to dominance. It's a long road. It took us at least 5 years the first time. Rockdale will be a very good team and will beat us easily if we don't improve week to week before then.

I'm not a sunshine pumper and will tell it to you straight. If we stink I'll say it. If we are playing good ball, I'll say it. I've been watching Liberty Hill football since the early 80's and I played in the early 90's. I've seen some crappy teams and some good teams. I played on some crappy teams and I played on a pretty good team in 92. Like I said I'll be as critical as I want to about Liberty Hill football.

runtowin

ex was referring to LH being an easy win for rockdale. I realize this is a subtopic on the thread but just needed clarification from LHex.

All-District

Originally posted by runtowin
    ex was referring to LH being an easy win for rockdale. I realize this is a subtopic on the thread but just needed clarification from LHex.
    Hope I cleared it up for ya. I'll be there supporting my team like I do every game. To make this relevant for this thread go Rockdale.

This week only though.