Unhappy Caldwell vs. Troy

Yes we lost to Marlin, but I still believe in my boys from Caldwell. It is time for us to step up and take charge. How is Troy's football team?? I have never seen them play!!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

fb_gurl

Good game last night guys. I am very proud of ya'll. I believe that we will step up and make a change in direction and win against Troy.

Good Luck Guys.

fb_gurl

Good game last night guys. I am very proud of ya'll. I believe that we will step up and make a change in direction and win against Troy.

Good Luck Guys.

fb_gurl

Good Luck Guys.

oldbuff78

Troy will win this one.

hotstuff

Here goes that Giddings jealousy again

honeybee_04

Old Buff, I think that the Hornets have a chance. Friday we did better than expected by everyone else. I think that we will have a good game. I know that's your opinion though and you are entitled to it. Go Hornets BEAT TROY!

Guard04

I don't know about Troy's football team because I've never seen them play, but I can say that the Caldwell team is doing much better that expected. I am proud of them and I hope they do beat Troy. If they can keep their heads in the game and work together to win, then Troy has no hope. Way to go guys - Keep it up!