Thread: sasports.com

Letterman

Default sasports.com

what's y'alls take on sasports.com

for those who haven't heard of sasports, it's a place where you can catch up on San Antonio area school teams. It's suppose to cover region 4. It covers everything from 5-A to 6 man teams from band to football.

sasports.com

All-American

Default Re: sasports.com

Originally posted by warhorsejoe
    what's y'alls take on sasports.com

for those who haven't heard of sasports, it's a place where you can catch up on San Antonio area school teams. It's suppose to cover region 4. It covers everything from 5-A to 6 man teams from band to football.

sasports.com

Jay Tope does a great job promoting high school athletics it's very good regional site....Jay is good about getting to area schools and DJ..pep rallies, ball games dances and meet the player nights.

it's my understanding the site is hurting due lack of sponsers and funds..........it would be a shame for the area to lose the site.

The site also has students from schools cover events and games with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly articles.

good message board.

he has run this site well the whole time with a very ill family member............so I guess I need to sometime drop him a line saying Thanks.

and maybe I should thank those who run this site.

Letterman

Default Re: Re: sasports.com

Originally posted by NastySlot
    Jay Tope does a great job promoting high school athletics it's very good regional site....Jay is good about getting to area schools and DJ..pep rallies, ball games dances and meet the player nights.

it's my understanding the site is hurting due lack of sponsers and funds..........it would be a shame for the area to lose the site.

The site also has students from schools cover events and games with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly articles.

good message board.

he has run this site well the whole time with a very ill family member............so I guess I need to sometime drop him a line saying Thanks.

yeah, I would D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y say that Mr. Tope has done a lot for our area schools. and D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y would be a loss if sasports cant get any R-E-L-I-A-B-L-E sponsers soon.
    I wish there was more that I could do to help.
    Message board has taken a nose dive, I think...it seems like a few people take some of the T-H-R-E-A-D-S and hijack them for their own amusement. Which is S-A-D.

Default Re: Re: sasports.com

Originally posted by NastySlot

good message board.

Jay and I correspond sometimes in emails. I report District 28 scores to him. I hope he can keep it open along with his Football report radio show of Region 4 on Friday nights.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Letterman

what happen to sasports.com?????

Originally posted by warhorsejoe
    what happen to sasports.com?????
    Dunno, site seems to be down. Jay became a 3adl member about a month ago.

Designed and created by pirate44

I enjoy using sasports it gives you good info on San Antonio high schools that you can't find elsewhere.
    Once a Bulldog, Always a Bulldog

Sweeny All Time Record 514-305-28

GATA - A Sweeny Tradition Since 1980

1944, 45, 46, 47, 48, 60, 61, 66, 67, 82, 83, 84, 86, 88, 89, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21