Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    JasperDog94

Question Doctors to begin refusing medicare patients?

NYTimes

"I can't afford to take care of any more Medicare patients,"

We cannot ask doctors to operate at a loss. I can't say that I blame them. This is just the beginning of this wonderful new legislation.

Oh no it must be tea bagging day on the downlow

JasperDog94

Originally posted by Keith7
    Oh no it must be tea bagging day on the downlow
    Nothing to contribute to the conversation other than name calling? Who would have guessed?

I had an excellent thread but it just got deleted.. Don't worry I think yours will stay, it's on the right side

All-American

It may not be sustainable over the long haul to expect First World compensation in a Third World economy.

All-District

why was the thread by keith removed? did i miss an inappropriate post? not much difference in that one and the castro thread.... just curious.

Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
    why was the thread by keith removed? did i miss an inappropriate post? not much difference in that one and the castro thread.... just curious.
    It didn't fit with a certain moderator's views so it had to go

Cause we all know doctors struggle for a living. Wish I was struggling like them in my brand new BMW

Social security paid out more in benefits than it collected in taxes for the first time in history last month. This is very disturbing.
    Every game is a BIG game.

All-District

It didn't fit with a certain moderator's views so it had to go

there are differing views on several threads. i thought maybe i missed a post that was against the rules or something.

Originally posted by Z-RO
    Cause we all know doctors struggle for a living. Wish I was struggling like them in my brand new BMW
    In the end it comes down to a bunch of conservative doctors being spoiled babies.. it really is sad

JasperDog94

But back to the topic at hand: Did anyone not see this coming? Doctors are running a business. As much as some may hate that, they must make a profit to stay in business. If medicare won't pay them enough to stay in business, they'll just refuse to accept medicare.

But then how long will it be before the government mandates that all doctors accept medicare?

All-District

Originally posted by Z-RO

YOU go to school for 12 years, then see if you feel you have the RIGHT to own a BMW.

I had an excellent thread but it just got deleted.. Don't worry I think yours will stay, it's on the right side
    Most threads have 2 sides or else they suck.
    Every game is a BIG game.

JasperDog94

Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
    YOU go to school for 12 years, then see if you feel you have the RIGHT to own a BMW.
    Silly Pirate. Didn't you know it's against the rules for doctor's to own BMWs? I wonder how the good folks that manufacture and sell BMWs feel about this? I guess what we need is more regulation. We need to mandate that doctors and CEOs can only drive GMs. That would be fair, plus that would help the bottom line of government run GM.