Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Letterman

Default Oregon Running Back Arrested

Just heard this on ESPN radio, thought id share. Some bad news on the former 3A running back LaMichael James who had a breakout year this year in the Pac 10.

Link
    Wimberley Texans

'05 State Champs '06 State Quarter Finalists '07 Area Champs '09 State Quarter Finalists '10 State Semi Finalists

da

sectionCwannabe

foolishness!

I bet Seastrunk is arrested at some point in the next year

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

All-American

Naa Lache is not that kind of kid, not saying it won't happen but he's never struck me as the kind of kid who would be arrested in the time I've known him.

I heard about this earlier this morning but still don't have all of the facts. What I know so far is this is related to some type of domestic issue. Details are pretty sketchy, but I should know more this evening.
    Every game is a BIG game.

All-American

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-District

another link

LINK

Practice Squad

Never know what decisions that young people will make. I do know that the Temple RB going to Oregon is a major trash talker and showboat at 7 on 7 games (witnessed that myself ), does that mean anything about his lifestyle or future decisions ??? Only time will tell.

All-American

absolutely amazing.............hope the best for him. this stuff just blows my mind.
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

Isn't this LE_dad's BFF?

Green Bling

So very sad to see this young man jeopardize this amazing opportunity. Hopefully he will turn his life around in time to gain a second chance with Oregon.

Originally posted by Matthew328
    Naa Lache is not that kind of kid, not saying it won't happen but he's never struck me as the kind of kid who would be arrested in the time I've known him.
    Hes more of the type of kid that would be on the other end of this type of ordeal.

Originally posted by Keith7
    Isn't this LE_dad's BFF?
    Hey cake7, LaMichael is an LE alum and if you would actually read a thread before replying you would see I am waiting to hear a little more info on this subject before responding. It is most certainly a sad sitiuation regardless. All that is known to his friends and family is pretty much what has been reported. Anyone who has dealt with domestic issues knows the best solution is just to walk away. That is hard to convince a headstrong 19 year old to do sometimes. We will know more soon. I just hope that no one was seriously injured and that LaMicheal will learn from this experience.

That is all I will say until I know more about this situation.
    Every game is a BIG game.

Originally posted by LE Dad
    Hey cake7, LaMichael is an LE alum and if you would actually read a thread before replying you would see I am waiting to hear a little more info on this subject before responding. It is most certainly a sad sitiuation regardless. All that is known to his friends and family is pretty much what has been reported. Anyone who has dealt with domestic issues knows the best solution is just to walk away. That is hard to convince a headstrong 19 year old to do sometimes. We will know more soon. I just hope that no one was seriously injured and that LaMicheal will learn from this experience.

That is all I will say until I know more about this situation.
    As a headstrong 19 year old I never hit a woman.