Thread: Gilmer QB

Default Gilmer QB

I heard from some Cuero fans yesterday in Huntsville, that Gilmers QB had made some unwarranted, classless remarks pertaining to a Cuero player (#22) who had passed away prior to the season.

Heard he made them to a media source in the ET area.

Anyone know if this is true?

I am going to go on record and say I HIGHLY doubt it seeing as one..he is a good kid..and two the Gilmer program has had to deal with the exact same situation
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Default Re: Gilmer QB

Originally posted by YTBulldogs
    I heard from some Cuero fans yesterday in Huntsville, that Gilmers QB had made some unwarranted, classless remarks pertaining to a Cuero player (#22) who had passed away prior to the season.

Heard he made them to a media source in the ET area.

Anyone know if this is true?
    Why must these type of posts ALWAYS be made??? ugh .... maybe do a little research first before making this post. I highly doubt it is true and it would be pretty easy to find if it is.

seriously doubt it... but I'd be willing to bet that it was the tail-end of the 'text message about 22' rumor that went around...

I bet some stupid rumor was started out of nothing and it passed along and some Cuero fans that have no clue about where the rumor came from passed it on to you... it's like the little game we did in 1st grade... the teacher whispered a phrase in one student's ear and it had to be whispered all of the way down the line... it went in the first ear as "the dog lived in a dog house" and came out at the end of the line as "the dog took a poop on the floor"...

Well, I was up in ET area a few days before the game. And, I never heard anything or read anything in regards. So, I didn't know for sure what I was being told at the game.

Would be a shame if this kid did say something. He dern sure is a talented youngster. And, should cause AW some headaches.

All-American

unbelievable that a thread like this is even still on this board............jeez, what are we becoming
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

All-American

Scuttlebutt and tripe! Not worthy of a second look.

Originally posted by lostaussie
    unbelievable that a thread like this is even still on this board............jeez, what are we becoming
    I agree.