4 4.30%
  • Pleasant Grove vs Any mentioned above

5 5.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SteerS_2012

Default Most Likely State Title Game Div. II

What's the most likely Matchup?

Discuss!

No disrespect to Wimberly or Pleasant Grove, simply just ran out of room on the poll.

Blog Entries

Carthage will be there waiting. I think Graham will be the team to play Carthage, but Carthage is too much for anybody to handle.
    Woo Pig Sooie!

Practice Squad

Carthage will be there. I think Graham will also but wouldn't doubt Pittsburg either.
    Go Eagles, Cyclones!

SteerS_2012

Originally posted by bobcat4life
    Carthage will be there waiting. I think Graham will be the team to play Carthage, but Carthage is too much for anybody to handle.
    I've heard nothing but positive things about Carthage, however I don't think they'll have the easiest time getting there.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by SteerS_2012
    I've heard nothing but positive things about Carthage, however I don't think they'll have the easiest time getting there.
    They are in the toughest region in the state, but it doesnt matter with the talent they have. They can beat any team in the state. I wish they would've gotten to play Gilmer. They are the 2 best in the state.
    Woo Pig Sooie!

All-American

I'm thinking Carthage/Pitt..............played in Gilmer
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

All-American

They are in the toughest region in the state, but it doesnt matter with the talent they have. They can beat any team in the state. I wish they would've gotten to play Gilmer. They are the 2 best in the state.
    Hold on a minute there pal. Region III toughest in the state? Not this year. Gilmer will be lucky to get past Cuero. Who have they played that is a top 10 team? Navasota was the best they have played and they won by a td. Carthage hasn't played a top 10 team either. Let's not crown them Champions until they earn it. Favorites to win? Yes, but not a lock for sure. In addition to talent, coaching and motivation it takes some luck too.

All-American

Carthage is good but they are NOT as good as last year. they are beatable but it will take a very good team to do it............but I can see it happening...................as for us to have to be LUCKY to beat anybody is an insult to these kids. We know the opposition and the tradition and what we face this week. i have waited for this game for several years and am so looking forward to it. A very good team is going home saturday night. At this point i will take a 1 point victory and move on..............its all about survival!!
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

Pitt and Carthage
    Every game is a BIG game.

All-American

The use of the term "lucky" was in response to the quote in the post. I agree that it takes a huge effort to advance at this level. Good luck, play safe, have fun.

All-American

Lightbulb

Carthage and Pitt

All-American

La Grange will win it all
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    ― Lou Holtz

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Pudlugger
    Hold on a minute there pal. Region III toughest in the state? Not this year. Gilmer will be lucky to get past Cuero. Who have they played that is a top 10 team? Navasota was the best they have played and they won by a td. Carthage hasn't played a top 10 team either. Let's not crown them Champions until they earn it. Favorites to win? Yes, but not a lock for sure. In addition to talent, coaching and motivation it takes some luck too.
    East texas has the best football in the state. too much speed and athleticism. Have you ever heard "Speed Kills"? In high school football, that is certainly true.
    Woo Pig Sooie!

All-American

East texas has the best football in the state. too much speed and athleticism. Have you ever heard "Speed Kills"? In high school football, that is certainly true.
    Yeah, better give up the crack 'cause speed does indeed kill.

I recon' folks down here in South Central Texas can't run too fast yet as they are still workin' on standin' erect. /s

Originally posted by Pudlugger
    Yeah, better give up the crack 'cause speed does indeed kill.

I recon' folks down here in South Central Texas can't run too fast yet as they are still workin' on standin' erect. /s
    Yah, no speed here South of I10 either... must of given us head starts when we won those track state championships this decade...