All-District

Default Your Favorite Band

Now that the regular season is over, which band you enjoyed watching from the stands or the halftime show. Besides your team's band. I enjoyed watching West Oso No matter it was the last game for the bears they were enjoying themsleves. They can dance darn good from the stands. I thought there drumline were awesome during halftime
    THE SPIRIT IS NEVERENDING

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

Letterman

I'm not one who enjoys halftime shows. Nothing has changed after last night. But my friend and I were talking last night about how impressed we were with the Yoe band. They have alot of sound and just meshed really well together.
    Acts 4:12

Paris North Lamar was very good. They had close to 60 kids playing instruments. Great sound and solid marching. Pittsburg has good Military band, though I am not a huge fan of military style.
    Every game is a BIG game.

All-District

Originally posted by LE Dad
    Paris North Lamar was very good. They had close to 60 kids playing instruments. Great sound and solid marching. Pittsburg has good Military band, though I am not a huge fan of military style.
    That reminds me West Oso is a small band also but they did have a great sound. They played like a big band would play loud

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

Fal's band played awesome last night. Their horn section is superb and they have a great overall sound. They've always had a really good band program.

Originally posted by Global Swarming
    I'm not one who enjoys halftime shows. Nothing has changed after last night. But my friend and I were talking last night about how impressed we were with the Yoe band. They have alot of sound and just meshed really well together.
    Yeah the band director for the Yoe has cleaned house big time. I really dont know how much longer he will be here but he is making the band one of the top in the state.

Rio Hondo band has been the best the last 3 years i've heard them without a doubt.

Junior Varsity

Not a 3A band, but Frenship's band was the best I saw this year. It was a big, loud, traditional marching style band. They were the best band I've ever seen at Wylie's Bulldog stadium!

All-District

That's what i like about the schools from 5A or 4A they tend to be great and have their unique style of music they also play today's music from the radio alot of hip hop or pop music

squid

they also play today's music from the radio alot of hip hop or pop music
    thats usually the time that I start throwing dirt clods towards the field.

grmfan93

graham and wylie did a thing last week where the two bands got together and played thriller...so if it counts i would say the two of them together

All-American

Originally posted by squid
    thats usually the time that I start throwing dirt clods towards the field.
    I agree!

My favorite band is Rubber

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

The best show I saw this season at a game was by Copperas Cove "Jesus Christ Superstar" - man, that gave me chills... but the best performance was by Marcus "A Midsummer Night's Dream"... (only watched 5A )
    Last edited by CHS_Grad '85; 11-08-2009 at 12:03 AM.