PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport @ Decatur update

5wide
11-06-2009, 10:30 PM
21-10 Decatur start of 3rd qtr

5wide
11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Bport 24 dec 21 final. Out of all the years I've watched football, I've never seen a coaching staff loose a game...tonight I did. Give credit to bort (especially qb-great runner) they never gave upbut to throw 2 passes with 2 and half min left in the game (With the LEAD)when you've been jamming down the defenses throat running it, is absolutely insane!! If you don't agree your either ignorant or too much of a homer to agree tht y'all had an early Christmas present... Decatur shld have won the game but thts high school rivalries and it was a heck of a game witness

Z-RO
11-07-2009, 12:03 AM
I had a feeling that Decatur was going to give them a hell of a game, glad to see the Bulls got the W.

Bullaholic
11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
I was stunned in the first half. The Eagles took it to the Bulls 21-10, and just flat out played us in the first half---it wasn't even close. However, the Bulls made some defensive adjustments at halftime, got some fire in their bellies, and stopped the Eagles cold. The Bull offense supplied a 2-TD effort in the second half to take a tremendous last 42-second win 24-21. The Eagle players played a determined and valiant game, and have every right to be proud of their effort tonight.

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Awesome win Bulls!
Keep the wins coming!!!
:clap: :) :clap:

Bullaholic
11-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Awesome win Bulls!
Keep the wins coming!!!
:clap: :) :clap:

Thanks, SF---hope Sinton can finally get a chance to show what they can do this season in the playoffs---best of luck to the Pirates.

BTW--there were some of the hardest hits of the year made by both Bridgeport and Decatur in this game---it was just vicious buzzer to buzzer. There were no girly-men in this one....