PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood/Snyder

Luckydawg
11-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Is anyone going to be updating the Brownwood/Snyder game tonight?

Rocket
11-06-2009, 11:08 AM
I will be doing twitter updates on every score and quarter end.

http://twitter.com/brownwoodlions

Daddy D 11
11-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I will be doing twitter updates on every score and quarter end.

http://twitter.com/brownwoodlions

Twitter is for pansies. :D

garciap77
11-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Twitter is for pansies. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
11-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :eek: :eek:

What???? LOL. It is. So is Facebook.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Is Gordon Wood on Milam st?

DaHop72
11-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Is Gordon Wood on Milam st? Yeppers.:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2009, 02:34 PM

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=84

Looking4number8
11-06-2009, 02:42 PM

The stadium is several miles from the High School but only a mile or so from the Jr High. When you think you are out of town and gone to far, you are almost there... I hate to admit it but it appears that we hid it so visitors cant find it. You are welcome to the pregame ceremonies at Humphrey Petes! You could follow us to the stadium from there

Drive Safe,

BwdLion73
11-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=84

That sure is a nice looking stadium since they changed that old picture.:clap:

DaHop72
11-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
The stadium is several miles from the High School but only a mile or so from the Jr High. When you think you are out of town and gone to far, you are almost there... I hate to admit it but it appears that we hid it so visitors cant find it. You are welcome to the pregame ceremonies at Humphrey Petes! You could follow us to the stadium from there

Drive Safe, Don't do it Z, it's a trap. He's going to get you lost so you can't make the game. :devil: :devil:

But if you do get to Bwood in time, come by Humphrey Pete's.

Looking4number8
11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Don't do it Z, it's a trap. He's going to get you lost so you can't make the game. :devil: :devil:

Dang man, quit ratting me out!!! Your gonna make me waste all that money I spent on fake maps that take Snyder people to the Early football game:cool:

DaHop72
11-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Dang man, quit ratting me out!!! Your gonna make me waste all that money I spent on fake maps that take Snyder people to the Early football game:cool: :p :p

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2009, 02:49 PM

Drive Safe,

I laugh because I remember how much trouble I had finding it a few
year back when Glen Rose played Breckenridge a Saturday
afternoon playoff game there. Stadiums are alot easier to find
when their lights are on. :D

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
That sure is a nice looking stadium since they changed that old picture.:clap:

Yep. Our picture still needs updated.

STANG RED
11-06-2009, 03:34 PM

Drive Safe,

LOL, when I havent been there in a few years, I still have trouble finding that dang stadium. But I brought up a map yesterday, just to refresh my memory. See you guys at Petes in just a few hours. I skipped lunch, just to get ready for those jalapeno pork chops. They better be as good as advertised. :D